Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 Week 5 update and Plant-Pick.

I've got three 4 Assed Monkeys; I pick [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] going forward from here. :smoking: She's slow for her age (39 days), but that's because I fried her under my COBs shortly after sprouting - and it took a couple of weeks for her to decide to come out of the coma and start growing again.

39.4AM grp b.JPG
39.4AM2.JPG

Last edited:

I've got 3 Alien vs Triangle Special Phenos (aka: AVT Special); I pick [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] going forward from here. :smoking: She's slow for her age (39 days), but that's because I fried her under my COBs shortly after sprouting - and it took a couple of weeks for her to decide to come out of the coma and start growing again.

View attachment 1022718 View attachment 1022719
Are those different from the normal AVT?

Week 5 update
@bushmasterar15

PLANT CHOICE: RIPLEYS OG

She’s in the back middle still waking up from lights on, she’s transitioning into flower so she drags her feet it feels like.

She’ll be booming by noon

My little 24 Carat that struggled turned out pretty darn uniform for a tiny plant

1bd55bc96e5a76328858094c6c9e2812.jpg

Here’s a lil group shot, it’s about to be CRAMMED in here
3e12bc979773eaf374871f0083ab1eb8.jpg

Hempys are EXPLODING with growth since their feet dipped into their res’s, I’m absolutely loving it!
6a15ebc62aaef774d59cd7c2ec934c34.jpg

8f04b0f076930989e1839187b9cc53b4.jpg

374ac1c1b9c80481bdf885be6ef3bfbb.jpg

Here’s my Mutant :) I love her!
d6eaaca9c0babc40ecd2e78a9ba20f74.jpg

There’s 10 different strains in that group shot, 8 of them Mephisto’s ;)

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tired girl from all that growing she’s doing .....

Wanna see Ripley Grow .... it’s on my check em out list!

I've got 3 Alien vs Triangle Special Phenos (aka: AVT Special); I pick [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] going forward from here. :smoking: She's slow for her age (39 days), but that's because I fried her under my COBs shortly after sprouting - and it took a couple of weeks for her to decide to come out of the coma and start growing again.

View attachment 1022718 View attachment 1022719

Glad she recovered .... says a lot for,the genetics, good luck.

Glad she recovered .... says a lot for,the genetics, good luck.

Yep, its genetics for sure, 'cause I sure did my best to kill them off.

@Only1Sky .... For sure my friend ....

:pass:

All yes, a great song by Joni Mitchell, and nice version by Ian Mathews and band. You're the 1st to acknowledge my by-line. Guess it might be time for a new one now. LOL :d5:

Are those different from the normal AVT?
Apparently they are different, but I can't tell you how. I've not had any experience with other AVT seeds. These "specials" were sent as freebees from an order back in June 2017.

Glad you asked, though, 'cause it focused my attention back on my post. I realized that I said I was growing 3 AVTs, but in fact, its three 4 Assed Monkeys (as the plant tags in the pots show). Total stoner moment; I went back and corrected the post. I did grow my first of the AVT Special seeds last September. It grew to 33.5" and yielded 4.9 oz. Lovely & strong smoke.

Last edited:
Yep, its genetics for sure, 'cause I sure did my best to kill them off.

All yes, a great song by Joni Mitchell, and nice version by Ian Mathews and band. You're the 1st to acknowledge my by-line. Guess it might be time for a new one now. LOL :d5:

Toss another out there!

Back