Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

How many days left to pick our Battle Plant?

Thought I remember someone saying Saturday...

Do we have a concrete deadline or are we just waiting for the end of week 5?

My Ripleys OG is over 16” tall AND I bent her over completely horizontally lol. The most beautiful 20+ top canopy

If I had not LST’d her... she would be abt 26-27” tall already... throwing pistols heavily, she’s in pre-flower, looking to yield well over 4 OZ

c272e36b5cd25bd87485ce7bc66361d0.jpg

That’s ALL canopy :) cannot wait to see how she buds up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stoner Memory ..... Sunday is last day to pick Battle plants, think you’ll find info on first page of thread ...... But ya better check, said Stoner 1 to Stoner 2 .....

Got two ounces from my Strawberry Nug started last year and we smoked a jay .... much better than street weed, 2oz was from a goofed up grow so I see 4oz easy hope you get more ..... in looking how much improved this battle plant is over first grow I kinda thinking 4oz will be light, still have lots of road ahead, getting close to halfway but not yet and the second half is much more grueling than first.

@bushmasterar15

Week 5 update, and my plant choice is chemdogging took 2 days to recover from last weeks trim job . But started going again . Lowered the plant a little more this week .no trimming needed .seems to be doing okay. Starting to stretch so I'm hoping it doubles ,its 16 inches tall and nice and wide. Tucking a couple leaves still .gave only cal mag this time , a good wetting and will switch to flower juice next week . Or maybe even wait 2 more .

Thanks

P_20190301_192255_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20190301_192044_vHDR_Auto.jpg

How many days left to pick our Battle Plant?

Thought I remember someone saying Saturday...

Do we have a concrete deadline or are we just waiting for the end of week 5?

My Ripleys OG is over 16” tall AND I bent her over completely horizontally lol. The most beautiful 20+ top canopy

If I had not LST’d her... she would be abt 26-27” tall already... throwing pistols heavily, she’s in pre-flower, looking to yield well over 4 OZ

c272e36b5cd25bd87485ce7bc66361d0.jpg

That’s ALL canopy :) cannot wait to see how she buds up :)

Wow, 4 zips?? What size pot is she in?

Wow, 4 zips?? What size pot is she in?

Hoping for 4 Zips from my cola, hehehe .... That would be a record!

Four Zips sounds like a good harvest, I don’t have much experience that way, I just trimmed my first plant and looks like 2 zips, weighed 70 grams but still little moist, curing now.

Don’t laugh this was my first grow and I flipped it all up, lucky I got what I got.

Not real frosty like some I’ve seen but much better than street weed, best I’ve had since 1984, OldMan Happy!
C730FB6C-E8DD-4CE0-9A9D-06664A0AB73D.jpeg

88EBA7EE-C523-4747-A00A-470F6AD7D78E.jpeg

Last edited:
3 gal smart pot w a ton of mycorrhizae

She’s super gearing to yield heavy. Stay tuned :)

I like it when I hear, Stay Tuned or did you say .... Stay Sroned?

:pass::pass::pass:
My brother, of the same mother, always says Stay Tuned when he’s going to produce something but in his case it’s usually some tech or website thing he’s working on .... I like your Stay Tuned better!

I like it when I hear, Stay Tuned or did you say .... Stay Sroned?

:pass::pass::pass:
My brother, of the same mother, always says Stay Tuned when he’s going to produce something but in his case it’s usually some tech or website thing he’s working on .... I like your Stay Tuned better!

Lol well alright then

I’ll take it

Does your “battle plant “ have to be 5 weeks? I have like a 14 day sams crack going .
@UpNsmoke86 this grow battle had started February 1st (with some starting pregerm 2 weeks earlier) to be included in this battle a pic with code give out prior to battle starting needed to be posted. As for Battle Plant choice as some started more then 1 seed we just ask for the members to designate which plant they will be continuing to post their weekly updates going forward till the final pic needed before harvest. That way we can get it in the Final Voting poll.
You'll be able to sign up to run in the Mephisto 2nd Leg battle that will be posted for signups probably a month before this one ends.

Back