Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I just messed up my morning. [emoji38][emoji38] i forgot we werent smoking gorilla glue last jight. We were on nuggets. So i smoked that thismorning. Im gunna be way slower than normal for a while.

Sent by a weed nerd

Sorry about your loss / mess-up this AM Bud, but I actually LOVE hearing that!

I just chopped one from the Mystery pack and it was very Narcotic lol well still is but hopefully this gi
@bushmasterar15 Week 4 update.

Two Middle gals are my AVT sitting at 27 days.

View attachment 1021510

I think Roswell came out as the choice for the battle plant.

She has the most show and root explosion. So We will see what she turns into over the next 6-8 weeks.

View attachment 1021512 View attachment 1021513
Wow Really like her structure ✌️ Gonna be interesting

First Goldie, aka 3 Bears, went to another barn, outa of Battle .... BTW she is liking her new digs ....

Next outa the Battle is Sticky Jane .... I really like her structure but size matters and she just ain’t going to have it, BIG Plants get more Votes than Small Plants, no matter how cute a plant is, size does matter boys and if OldMan wants to win, which he does btw, he’s going to need a big girl and Sricky ain’t it ....

Not that she has done anything wrong, in fact Sticky is my favorite plant out of the four plants I started for this battle ... Strawberry Nugs, Sam’s Crack, Gold Glue and 3 Bears who went to another barn yesterday - so 3 Bears is out of the Battle....

And also absent from Friday’s Week 5 Posting Check in will be Sticky .....

Let’s take a look at Sticky Jane, aka Gold Glue, one last time - Sricky will,stay in the same barn, for awhile with Nugs and Sam but eliminated from the Battle, sigh, wish there was a second chance Battle she could enter .... She’s a good girl, love my Sticky!

You can bet Sticky will be rooting for her Stable Mate to Win and OldMan’s Barn is betting heavily on their Filly to Win this Battle.

Here’s Sticky 2/4 thru 2/26 - She was always a very happy girl.

75403032-80AA-40CC-9550-553CF6E7B956.jpeg

Lots of Pace but out Paced by Stable Mates, Breaking Free and Cream Puff ...

Speaking of Cream Puff she has moved from last place and is now challenging Breaking Free and Cream is flying down the stretch with an 1/8 to Pace in the Race, her wheels are turning / buggy flying down the inside on the rail, closing ground on Breaking Free ....

Cream Puff was popped 9 days later than Breaking Free so a heck of an effort ..... And Effort is counted by the Judges in the Qualifer, will know this weekend.

Last edited:
First Goldie, aka 3 Bears, went to another barn, outa of Battle .... BTW she is liking her new digs ....

Next outa the Battle is Sticky Jane .... I really like her structure but size matters and she just ain’t going to have it, BIG Plants get more Votes than Small Plants, no matter how cute a plant is, size does matter boys and if OldMan wants to win, which he does btw, he’s going to need a big girl and Sricky ain’t it ....

Not that she has done anything wrong, in fact Sticky is my favorite plant out of the four plants I started for this battle ... Strawberry Nugs, Sam’s Crack, Gold Glue and 3 Bears who went to another barn yesterday - so 3 Bears is out of the Battle....

And also absent from Friday’s Week 5 Posting Check in will be Sticky .....

Let’s take a look at Sticky Jane, aka Gold Glue, one last time - Sricky will,stay in the same barn, for awhile with Nugs and Sam but eliminated from the Battle, sigh, wish there was a second chance Battle she could enter .... She’s a good girl, love my Sticky!

You can bet Sticky will be rooting for her Stable Mate to Win and OldMan’s Barn is betting heavily on their Filly to Win this Battle.

Here’s Sticky 2/4 thru 2/26 - She was always a very happy girl.

View attachment 1021805

Lots of Pace but out Paced by Stable Mates, Breaking Free and Cream Puff ...

Speaking of Cream Puff she has moved from last place and is now challenging Breaking Free and Cream is flying down the stretch with an 1/8 to Pace in the Race, her wheels are turning / buggy flying down the inside on the rail, closing ground on Breaking Free ....

Cream Puff was popped 9 days later than Breaking Free so a heck of an effort ..... And Effort is counted by the Judges in the Qualifer, will know this weekend.
Lol. Way to get a crowd hyped! :woohoo:

Hell optic foilar must be a hell of a company. Just got a sample kit in . Paid 0$ and it came ups .

:frog:
Lol. Way to get a crowd hyped! :woohoo:

You betchya, more to come ..... :worship:

Remember finish date is May 1st, our fillies have no issue ..... So really now it’s Trainers Job to pick which filly will fly and Cream Puff is flying.

Cream is 9 days younger than Breaking, first seed failed .... oops

As promised more hype:

ABFABA7A-5AC8-49FD-BC8A-2EC65EECBDAF.jpeg

Start of Cream’s Cola .... Maybe “Cream of the Crop”

:frog:

Back