Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Put in an order for some strawberry nugs and grapey Walter . I want to get my hands on some 3 bears .

Alien VS Triangle F2 seeds are available now.. their highest THC strain as far as I know bro

That’s gunna be my entire next run

AVT and GWK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How’s the yeild?
I love strawberry nuggets!!! Ive found in my organic 315 perpetual that i get around 1oz by not touching it. But its an oz of high potency and flavor/aroma. A true connoisseur strain.

Sent by a weed nerd

How’s the yeild?

Wish I could answer on the yield as my first grow I goofed up but she did better than other girls .... Had five girls total, two white Crack, which I really goofed and three Nugs which I didn’t goof as much ...... here’s a pic of the group and a pic of a future Nugs that I haven’t goofed up yet ....

She grows very dense and buds are dense and is super tough to do any LST, depending on pheno type you get, had one that trained wonderful and two others that I could not train other than leaf tuck .....

Mephisto website has yield per plant, check it out ....

Whatever seeds you pick from Mephisto you’ll have winners!

Strawberry Nugs Is under 28:days old, she popped early February
FE24CEA0-E24A-407C-A801-22B2BCCECDCA.jpeg

Hers the plants I grew in FFOF and did not do so well .... Wasn’t just soil, I GOOFED UP, had lights too close and temp / humidity issues and host of other things like pots sat in water, away on vacation - friend thought let’s give them more water and leave in tray for extra humidity, oops .... after all that still produced ..... From brown pot and back towards grill are the Nugs with the brown pot Nugs the densest .... other two are White Crack.
8DA11889-32B9-487A-9952-9838500DADF7.jpeg

Last edited:
Wish I could answer on the yield as my first grow I goofed up but she did better than other girls .... Had five girls total, two white Crack, which I really goofed and three Nugs which I didn’t goof as much ...... here’s a pic of the group and a pic of a future Nugs that I haven’t goofed up yet ....

She grows very dense and buds are dense and is super tough to do any LST, depending on pheno type you get, had one that trained wonderful and two others that I could not train other than leaf tuck .....

Mephisto website has yield per plant, check it out ....

Whatever seeds you pick from Mephisto you’ll have winners!

He’s right about that lol

Can anyone point out a bad strain? Cuz I can’t

Although I’m HIGHLY frustrated with a couple unreleased strains but they don’t count... there was a reason they didn’t release them lol

I love strawberry nuggets!!! Ive found in my organic 315 perpetual that i get around 1oz by not touching it. But its an oz of high potency and flavor/aroma. A true connoisseur strain.

Sent by a weed nerd

Hi @Hypathetical Gardener ...... CoUldnt agree more, although have not sampled yet, I just pulled girls out and she is drying .... my first grow I goofed and still produced hard bud but this second grow is going mich better and can’t wait to see how this one goes .... Popped early February and she is looking good ....

Love their structure, like a football lineman, stout!

He’s right about that lol

Can anyone point out a bad strain? Cuz I can’t

Although I’m HIGHLY frustrated with a couple unreleased strains but they don’t count... there was a reason they didn’t release them lol

Bro, can you reply that message to wife, about being right! :yay:

Hi @Hypathetical Gardener ...... CoUldnt agree more, although have not sampled yet, I just pulled girls out and she is drying .... my first grow I goofed and still produced hard bud but this second grow is going mich better and can’t wait to see how this one goes .... Popped early February and she is looking good ....

Love their structure, like a football lineman, stout!
I just messed up my morning. [emoji38][emoji38] i forgot we werent smoking gorilla glue last jight. We were on nuggets. So i smoked that thismorning. Im gunna be way slower than normal for a while.

Sent by a weed nerd

Back