Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 Week 5 Update and Plant Choice

Was a pretty easy decision given only 1/3 Mephisto beans made it :( I'm running with Grapey Walter day 24 henceforth known as Grace.

IMG_20190301_000622.jpg

IMG_20190301_000731.jpg

Feed is now at 2.5ml/L Dutch Pro A+B, 1.25ml/L Calmag with .5ml/L Hydroguard added and have been ph'ing between 5.8-6.2. Early Ca def stopped spreading after I upped to 1.25ml. I topped and removed a couple of big fans and have a nice open spread of tops.

Sorry @bushmasterar15 , last minute here. Week 4 update, day 37.

Had some major issues early last week where they all saw sub-0c temps due to an emergency repair/inspection for approx 6hrs. They had all just been watered a couple hours prior to make things worse. I may have to shut the tent down again next week but I wanted to keep these in the game for now till a decision has to be made. They suffered quite severely from the cold and I almost pulled the plug however the last 2 days have been promising.

37.M.FC.jpg
37.M.3BEARS.jpg

Sorry @bushmasterar15 , last minute here. Week 4 update, day 37.

Had some major issues early last week where they all saw sub-0c temps due to an emergency repair/inspection for approx 6hrs. They had all just been watered a couple hours prior to make things worse. I may have to shut the tent down again next week but I wanted to keep these in the game for now till a decision has to be made. They suffered quite severely from the cold and I almost pulled the plug however the last 2 days have been promising.

View attachment 1022087 View attachment 1022088

Dang cold weather, hopefully plants improve, good luck.

Fellow Battlers .... You won’t need to worry about Cream Puff aka Strawberry Nuggets ..... Chances as we get down to the wire, for her, are zero to none .....

@bushmasterar15 Pleae Note this IS NOT a Check-In Pic ..... Will pick Battle Plant tomorrow or Sunday and checkin with my Girl, Breaking Free!

83311B43-2267-493F-8045-27CB8B0ACC6E.jpeg

Cream Puff is about 30 days old, last of the four seeds to pop, good looking gal, Mephisto Rocks Baby!

Last edited:
How many days left to pick our Battle Plant?

Thought I remember someone saying Saturday...

Do we have a concrete deadline or are we just waiting for the end of week 5?

My Ripleys OG is over 16” tall AND I bent her over completely horizontally lol. The most beautiful 20+ top canopy

If I had not LST’d her... she would be abt 26-27” tall already... throwing pistols heavily, she’s in pre-flower, looking to yield well over 4 OZ

c272e36b5cd25bd87485ce7bc66361d0.jpg

That’s ALL canopy :) cannot wait to see how she buds up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back