Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@UpNsmoke86

:pass:

I hear that, in my line of thinking, just in case Break goes off stride, I have Cream Puff or Sticky Jane still working out and they could substitute ..... Sticky is a very well structured Gold Glue, Mephisto has since discontinued her ....

I’ve got a Gold Glue that was popped 12/19 and she is just finishing ..... Planted her in a three gallon smart pot, junk soil and hardly any bottled fertilizer and she still will produce a good oz, or a Zip as OldBoy has come to learn, and the buds are the densest of anything I grown thus far .......

So I wouldn’t mind entering her if forced to but my Gal Break, is a Momster so patience is a virtue .... Plus by Thursday her flowers should be forming nicely, I just yesterday started lowering both temps / rh yesterday and slowly turning veg light spectrum down to big bud spectrum .....

So ya another few days ok by me, good luck bro!

:bighug:

Last edited:
My Sour Crack is FLYING towards the finish, putting on frost daily. Fastest plant I’ve ever grown. Excellent little Pheno I got here, great node spacing under my QB96 Elite V2’s

d0baa952020c60560d2936092f145803.jpg

Couldn’t be happier with the results so far, as a QUICK harvest was my main reason for selecting this strain.

It started to flower around day 25ish, maybe a day or two sooner. She stretched out fast and hard, allowing for easy LST on such a small plant. The main cola is elevated 2” above the next set of buds too, allowing plenty of light in with the clipping of a single fan leaf. Minimal defoliation was required. I took off maybe 15 leaves total throughout its life. Excellent ratio
6a92c4da56ecdd602b1f2c7b6526b3f6.jpg

It’s performing EXACTLY as I hoped it would. I knew it would stay small so I’m alright with it dropping a single OZ of STINKY fire [emoji91]

Frost is thick for its age, it’s gunna be amazing!
4066f4b3a6a2a3ee4e08d3ddd3696581.jpg

3fd90acf82eca4e31d7f47bc32ac495e.jpg

Even some of my fan leaves have frost rails [emoji3590]

10/10 from me for:

Sour Crack - @mephisto Genetics

7 OTHER Mephisto strains in the tent still to be reviewed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So samsquanch is still going well but I'm running onto some issues with forum stomper. She has always been spindly. But now I've got massive curly ends and she has gone down to 3 leaves in some spots. Her ph is good I'm not sure whats wrong. Help appreciated.

I am thinking about killing her off and running a new girl.
20190303_103018_001.jpg
20190303_103034.jpg

So samsquanch is still going well but I'm running onto some issues with forum stomper. She has always been spindly. But now I've got massive curly ends and she has gone down to 3 leaves in some spots. Her ph is good I'm not sure whats wrong. Help appreciated.

I am thinking about killing her off and running a new girl.View attachment 1023471 View attachment 1023472

Looks like Nitrogen Toxicity to me

Note the ends of your fan leaves curling down

Classic N Tox

Flush then change schedule to “water, Water, feed”

I am thinking about killing her off and running a new girl.View attachment 1023471 View attachment 1023472

Sweet .... Good Job on LST ...... She’s moving along surprisingly fast.

Check for bugs

My Sour Crack is FLYING towards the finish, putting on frost daily. Fastest plant I’ve ever grown. Excellent little Pheno I got here, great node spacing under my QB96 Elite V2’s

d0baa952020c60560d2936092f145803.jpg

Couldn’t be happier with the results so far, as a QUICK harvest was my main reason for selecting this strain.

It started to flower around day 25ish, maybe a day or two sooner. She stretched out fast and hard, allowing for easy LST on such a small plant. The main cola is elevated 2” above the next set of buds too, allowing plenty of light in with the clipping of a single fan leaf. Minimal defoliation was required. I took off maybe 15 leaves total throughout its life. Excellent ratio
6a92c4da56ecdd602b1f2c7b6526b3f6.jpg

It’s performing EXACTLY as I hoped it would. I knew it would stay small so I’m alright with it dropping a single OZ of STINKY fire [emoji91]

Frost is thick for its age, it’s gunna be amazing!
4066f4b3a6a2a3ee4e08d3ddd3696581.jpg

3fd90acf82eca4e31d7f47bc32ac495e.jpg

Even some of my fan leaves have frost rails [emoji3590]

10/10 from me for:

Sour Crack - @mephisto Genetics

7 OTHER Mephisto strains in the tent still to be reviewed :)

Should call it vinilla ice!

Back