Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Ohhhhh I see! I use Tapatalk to juggle all the Cannabis forums on my phone easily.

I don’t get to see all that cool stuff lol

I’ll have to jump on my laptop once in a while

:lazy stoner: haha

I’m also predicting a quarter pound off my Battle Plant under my QB96 Elite’s, and the MegaCrop 2.0 (unless it keeps causing N tox at low doses in my plants...

I have backup synthetics I KNOW will pack the weight on tho, wanted to give MC a fair chance tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I’ll jump in, hope, I am not limiting myself .... Kinda hate to set a limit but if I must, I’m going for an elbow, which in OldBoy Talk means a Pound .... maybe more, like I said don’t wanna put a limit on it .... .

Silly Rabbit, I can dream, can’t I?

I had a Deez Nugs pull a QP once but she was in a 5 gallon bucket and frickin huge. All of my Mephisto plants this run are very small aside from Chemdogging. Not trying to bitch but I have no room in my Grow for low yielding strains. I’m in an illegal state and need enough off one 4x4 run to last a year so ideally I can just stress for three months out of the year.

Quality strains don’t get me wrong. The size just isn’t there. Maybe they’ll fatten up. Have about 5 or 6 one gallons of other breeders gear inbetween the 9 three gallons. Fastbuds GSC and Dutch passion auto ultimate going to surpass my largest Mephisto Chemdoggin..... aswell as the Fastbuds green crack and dinafem white widow xxl.... gold glue by expert seeds is chugging along too..

8F45F1FB-967A-416E-90E2-EA2C42860ED1.jpeg

Honestly I’m not even seeing a pound here. Fucking blows.

Started with a heavy hit of bud neuts a few days ago n she looks to b handling nicely also added 3" to my height in last few days ! Stretch!
20190304_185714.jpg
20190304_185707.jpg
20190304_185659.jpg

I had a Deez Nugs pull a QP once but she was in a 5 gallon bucket and frickin huge. All of my Mephisto plants this run are very small aside from Chemdogging. Not trying to bitch but I have no room in my Grow for low yielding strains. I’m in an illegal state and need enough off one 4x4 run to last a year so ideally I can just stress for three months out of the year.

Quality strains don’t get me wrong. The size just isn’t there. Maybe they’ll fatten up. Have about 5 or 6 one gallons of other breeders gear inbetween the 9 three gallons. Fastbuds GSC and Dutch passion auto ultimate going to surpass my largest Mephisto Chemdoggin..... aswell as the Fastbuds green crack and dinafem white widow xxl.... gold glue by expert seeds is chugging along too..

View attachment 1024448

Me and S2C were just talking about how it’s only XXL autos for me until I have so much weight I don’t need to worry abt yield.

My plants r all small too, except Ripleys, she’s massive for an auto
79526ccaab04d073eaad749e90b480e2.jpg

519aa025a432be1f73670bb0a4288512.jpg

She would be 2.5ft tall if I didn’t top her or LST her

I used a string to measure the stalk. 30”

6036337c4b9b3e3947834190e5ee4854.jpg

ec954a109ce14be99f991e3241a71c89.jpg

e7495efb3e8cc32020f60a495cda9f92.jpg

My Ripleys is just now peeking up from a slight overwatering

She had 20+ tops, and is over 2ft wide, and almost 2ft tall. Perfectly even canopy within 2” tho :)

Shes also flowering now ;)

Gunna yield pretty good I think

:pass:she's gonna be a beauty man, Congrats. :cools: My girls on the other hand have had to put up with total neglect because of unforscene circumstances. She's a real beauty!!!

View attachment 1024448

Not sure I could handle that many plants ..... How do you know who needs water and when?

Hep Peeps and @bushmasterar15

So we are on day 36 for the Wonderfully Weird Wanda the Walter White and she is beasting it!!! More than doubled in size the last week so I started some light LST on her to stretch those legs out!!

IMG_0107.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0108.jpg

Two of her branches are double headed!!

IMG_0109.jpg

So this lovely lady first shot out 2 branches that are double headed,then came 4 branches, then 3!!! She is weirdly staggering 3 shoots out randomly now [emoji2957]

IMG_0111.jpg

Catch ya laters Peeps [emoji112]

Back