Finally, a wish that can be reality lol We should talk more often lmao thanks for the heads up though.
I'm always around :smoking: and you're welcome! Cosmic queen has been so much fun to grow. She responds very well to training. Her growth has been surprisingly fast, and her smell is amazing. It fills up the room when I get her out for a picture. And she's a sativa! :cheers:

I'm always around :smoking: and you're welcome! Cosmic queen has been so much fun to grow. She responds very well to training. Her growth has been surprisingly fast, and her smell is amazing. It fills up the room when I get her out for a picture. And she's a sativa! :cheers:
Nice love sativas. Is this your first time growing it? Just curious as to how it smokes.

I was going to cull the less vigorous of the two of each strain "a la" @TaNg....but on second thought, I think I'm going to carefully remove them and put them in something tiny and do a lil micro grow in the corner lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do it man! i tried a 250ml pot and it was an awesome wee bonzai. had to kill it at preflower cos it got infested but it was great fun!

Morning all, I am in in in! I have been Uber busy and running with work and family and the comp leads to a hectic day. I have 5 of my six in soil today, the last of the bunch ( 2nd Triangle Kush) is destined for the pot today as her root wasn't but a mere pencil tip poking out when I last checked her. I will have pics up this afternoon and will try as dillegently as possible to keep on top of it and provide acurate and detailed events as I see them unfold. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to perticapate and I look forward to pushing these ladies as hard as the lights and nutes will allow. Best of luck to all

Back