When and where did she say this?
Right at the beginning of the contest you can always " ask her yourself " or ask wwwillie maybe I misunderstood :toke: The message seems to have been modified since then so maybe she changed her mind . ??

Last edited:
Right at the beginning of the contest you can always " ask her yourself " or ask wwwillie maybe I misunderstood :toke: The message seems to have been modified since then so maybe she changed her mind . ??
I am not sure if you know this or not but I am in charge of the rules in this section. I am not a fan of specialty grow badges in here. This is why I asked as I did not see this and would have vetoed it. Happy growing.

I am not sure if you know this or not but I am in charge of the rules in this section. I am not a fan of specialty grow badges in here. This is why I asked as I did not see this and would have vetoed it. Happy growing.
No problem Ripper . :biggrin: You da Man
main-qimg-b05b4252da2b8375d0ce29ae66bd9362-c.jpg

Lol Jobs worth sorry guys ime out, one simple post brought the tone of this right down and that's a staff member and lmao vibe guardian , take his badge away

Last edited:
Back