Lol Jobs worth sorry guys ime out, one simple post brought the tone of this right down and that's a staff member and lmao vibe guardian , take his badge away

There was no tone in my post I was simply trying to find the post where this was mentioned.. sorry your out going to be a fun one

:vibe::vibe::vibe:
:hookah::hookah::hookah:

Do we need to smoke some weed in here? Come on guys. I'm smokin' dope in my mighty tighty whitey undies and I'm enjoyin' life. Maybe not my neighbors through the bay window when I get up to do a random yoga pose. But it hasn't stopped them (or me) from closing anybody's blinds, now has it? :pighug:

@Ripper does each comp have their own adjudicator / referee so to speak :pass:
There are a few people in each comp helping out like wwwillie is in this one and doing a fantastic job.. I was working on getting you guys your gladiator badges.. but with folks dropping I will wait till the 30 day mark when folks select their comp plant.

Definitely too early to say but based on the looks already the top one looks to Be a more sativa leaning pheno(hubbabubba) and the bottom one has the thicker indica influenced (more creme?) leaves....after several days I'll have to choose. what do y'all think? Who's going the distance
08cffe9474bf1f02e4f10879491701ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few people in each comp helping out like wwwillie is in this one and doing a fantastic job.. I was working on getting you guys your gladiator badges.. but with folks dropping I will wait till the 30 day mark when folks select their comp plant.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back