Its ALLLLIIIIIVEeeee!

AvT Special 9/6 -

45EbdCz.jpg

Day 1 for my double grape and the avt got put into a 4 inch rock wool block I had laying around she should be above ground in a day or 2 the DG got a small splash of remo bites for a lil boost she is in straight coco
a694b503bb2bfcc761149efa6758e110.jpg
3b76b9685b1f114c510b62406891a737.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

They definitely do the job but they create a nice amount of heat for sure. I have had some good and bad grows with them I first started with mars the cheap price and all the YouTube videos I watched intrigued me years later I feel you get what you pay for when it comes to them, onlyonce came close to 1gpw in 3 years of use(mars) and that was with 3 DP auto mazar's in coco. @IzzyTheGrower
I hear ya. Im littl curious, because ive been able to pull at LEAST a gram a watt, which is insane.. running 8 plants right now under a reflector series 144 and a 96. Constantly rotating plants and position to give them all similar lighting. I havent yielded less than 2 zips per plant ( and that was 2 plants that were each stunted). Typically the yeild are between 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 zips per plant, although i did yield 4 oz off a sour livers and a white widow freebie mystery seed. ( none of my plants were over 12 to 14 inches tall.) With that being said, what types of techniques, nutes, strategies, tec do you use when growing?
I most recently ran about 10 or so girls under a reflector 96 also the smaller reflector along with the old series 300w so about 500 total watts all coco remo nutes hand watering the only real training I did was a lil defoliation here and there got around 200 or so grams tons of fluffy airy buds at times feedings weren't constant definitely my fault I do better with less plants in bigger pots... With the spectrum king lights I use I hit just under 1gpw first run with 2 girls... This go I got 4 girls under the mars and picked up these lil bottom feeder pots from a local store they're neat lil pots will help with feedings for sure, not saying mars are bad lights I've had them for years now and still going strong so they have definitely served me well [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm going to have to drop out guys. My other 2 beans germinated but my mephisto for the comp still hasn't shown a tail of course. That must be user error (again) though since I'm told if $16 mephisto beans fail its no ones fault but your own. Good luck to you all in the comp !!:goodluck::vibes:

Back