I don't know how every time a list of participating growers comes up my name ain't on it ,I said I was down since day one this is my current indoor it might look crowded but I always have room for mephisto ,I'm in either white stomper or beary white if my stomper don't pop but this is mephisto she will pop.
WP_20170904_001.jpg

Oh yeah, watch and learn my friend, watch as I crash and burn perhaps!!!

On a more serious note, I just started with this stuff. I got the sample package, started doing my homework and drank the kool aide. Having done that I promptly purchased everything (not quite) they make!! The pots I am using in this are filled with NFTG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil with a red cup sized center of light warrior and black gold seedling mix. I am running some clones on a pretty heavy load of this stuff and they are eating it up. So who knows this could be great. It will be interesting and informative that's for sure.
Peace
Ok cool, I seen a lot of your bottles didn't have the sample only sticker lol I figured you had been using the stuff. You know what they say about assuming. Lol all good. I'll let u know how mine do. I used what they say use for Seeds and clones on some soil for seedlings. My only argument with that is clones are already kinda used to nutes. We'll see. Keep you posted.

I ran the sample kit from seedling to harvest on my last run which was Triangle Kush and a Skystomper. Never had burn issues but u did start around day 5 with 1/4-1/2 strength and eventually worked up to full blast by week 4 and used it just like any other line up with feed feel water as the basis for use. I terestingly I didn't feed/water to run off nor did I pH anything and came out with almost 3 zips on the Skystomper and due to poor lighting around 1 or right under on the Triangle Kush with only using a UFO light from amazon. I am a believer in this stuff and will see if I can bring in the crown with it. Hope this helps you
Thanks man I appreciate the input. So you used it for seed/seedling too? The 1tsp/gal of the 3 they list? Just making sure I understand you correctly lol

Back