Well, in my case, these seeds are a few years old, so ill take the blame... yes, if i had just bought these seeds, id be pissed...conversly, fresh seeds this round had 100% success.., i had some not even crack the shell, put those under a lamp to give em a bit of heat
How do you germ? Just asking because to my understanding after you get em wet under no circumstances should you let them dry out completely. Putting under a lamp is what led me to ask this lol not giving you a hard time bud you know that. I was just reading about this not too long ago. Once moisture enters the seed the hormones and all get to work, if allowed to dry completely it stops what work it has done and dies basically.

Last edited:
Hey bud, you obviously use Nectar For The God's lol on the chart they use, seed or clone it calls for 1tsp of each Medusa's magic, Gaia mania, and Zeus juice. How early have you used this? When I pre wet my soil for a few beans I used it. Nothing has died yet. Figured I'd ask you, looks like you've got experience with the line. This is my first time. Lol Thanks I appreciate it boss.

Oh yeah, watch and learn my friend, watch as I crash and burn perhaps!!!

On a more serious note, I just started with this stuff. I got the sample package, started doing my homework and drank the kool aide. Having done that I promptly purchased everything (not quite) they make!! The pots I am using in this are filled with NFTG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil with a red cup sized center of light warrior and black gold seedling mix. I am running some clones on a pretty heavy load of this stuff and they are eating it up. So who knows this could be great. It will be interesting and informative that's for sure.
Peace

@biglee - Sour Alien Livers, Sour Orange Livers, MBAP, Livers´n´cheese
@wwwillie - MBAP and Gold Glue
@NoRobo - Double Grape,Illuminauto[HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG]
@greengrassgrow-hubbabubbasmelloscope.
@Yourztrulee- Sour Orange Livers and Skylar White.
@Brew712-Chemdoggin
@hairyman - SourOrangeLivers
@IzzyTheGrower - Double grape and AVT
@Gauge Steel- AVT
@Only1Sky - Crème Bubbly and Sour Crinkle
@johnp540 -Fantasmo Express, double grape, AvT, toof decay, grape walker kush
@strangegreen - AvT Special
@neurotree - AvT
@1939bear - Creme Bubbly
@rayuki - DG, white train, auto blues
@4tokin- Mystery mix
@JonnyBravo420 - MBAP, Sour Livers, Triangle Kush, Gold Glue, Toofless Alien
@JoshNHL- Chemdogging
@Raoul-Duke - Gold Glue
@Jibblerjoe - sour bubbly, Ripley og , auto blues
@InMephistoWeTrust - Bubbly Livers, Sour Alien Livers

dannnng! sorry to hear of the ripleys; and best of luck with that decision! either of them selection's, are gonna be great!

whoa, my goldglues had monster tails, i had never seen this before; ut them in the soil and 2hrs later they were out, halmetheads and all; so i took my medic water kit to them and helped teh shells off. Whew glad that both mine, survived, wish you had the same luck :pass:
hey man may i ask do you plant tails down or up :pass:

@Brew712-Chemdoggin
@Gauge Steel- AVT
@neurotree - AvT
@1939bear - Creme Bubbly
@4tokin- Mystery mix
@JoshNHL- Chemdogging
@Raoul-Duke - Gold Glue
I'm in with a white stomper I got one seed I always just throw em in the dirt an they pop ,I as always will be running 100%organic no bottled nutes just compost ,and home made organic teas ,haven't decided on livin coco or soil yet .

@Brew712-Chemdoggin
@Gauge Steel- AVT
@neurotree - AvT
@1939bear - Creme Bubbly
@4tokin- Mystery mix
@JoshNHL- Chemdogging
@Raoul-Duke - Gold Glue
@Stoner Smurf - Sour Bubbly

Hey bud, you obviously use Nectar For The God's lol on the chart they use, seed or clone it calls for 1tsp of each Medusa's magic, Gaia mania, and Zeus juice. How early have you used this? When I pre wet my soil for a few beans I used it. Nothing has died yet. Figured I'd ask you, looks like you've got experience with the line. This is my first time. Lol Thanks I appreciate it boss.

I ran the sample kit from seedling to harvest on my last run which was Triangle Kush and a Skystomper. Never had burn issues but u did start around day 5 with 1/4-1/2 strength and eventually worked up to full blast by week 4 and used it just like any other line up with feed feel water as the basis for use. I terestingly I didn't feed/water to run off nor did I pH anything and came out with almost 3 zips on the Skystomper and due to poor lighting around 1 or right under on the Triangle Kush with only using a UFO light from amazon. I am a believer in this stuff and will see if I can bring in the crown with it. Hope this helps you

Back