@biglee - Sour Alien Livers, Sour OrangeLivers, MBAP, Livers´n´cheese
@wwwillie - MBAP and Gold Glue
@NoRobo - Double Grape,Illuminauto[HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG]
@greengrassgrow-hubbabubbasmelloscope.
@Yourztrulee- Sour Orange Livers and Skylar White.
@Brew712-Chemdoggin
@hairyman - SourOrangeLivers
@IzzyTheGrower - Double grape and AVT
@Gauge Steel- AVT
@Only1Sky - Crème Bubbly and Sour Crinkle
@johnp540 -Fantasmo Express, double grape, AvT, toof decay, grape walker kush
@strangegreen - AvT Special
@neurotree - AvT
@1939bear - Creme Bubbly
@rayuki - DG, white train, auto blues
@4tokin- Mystery mix
@JonnyBravo420 - MBAP, Sour Livers, Triangle Kush, Gold Glue, Toofless Alien
@JoshNHL- Chemdogging
@Raoul-Duke - Gold Glue
@Jibblerjoe - sour bubbly, Ripley og , auto blues
@InMephistoWeTrust - Bubbly Livers, Sour Alien Livers
@dankstyle J -white stomper, beary white

Hope this helps @dankstyle J

Thanks man I appreciate the input. So you used it for seed/seedling too? The 1tsp/gal of the 3 they list? Just making sure I understand you correctly lol

In the sample box I received I was also given a feed chart. I assumed like most all nutrient lineups they were geared for photoperiod not autoflowers. With that in mind I used what they have in the chart at 1/4 strength and worked up to 1/2 strength and by roughly week 4 of total growth they were at full strength on what is on the chart with Mammoth P added. Feed, feed, water was the rule of thumb I used and never fed to runoff. My plants loved it and they were the absolute frostiest buds I've ever grown.

Here. Let's puff this Heisenberg special
15045745046561898845995.jpg

In the sample box I received I was also given a feed chart. I assumed like most all nutrient lineups they were geared for photoperiod not autoflowers. With that in mind I used what they have in the chart at 1/4 strength and worked up to 1/2 strength and by roughly week 4 of total growth they were at full strength on what is on the chart with Mammoth P added. Feed, feed, water was the rule of thumb I used and never fed to runoff. My plants loved it and they were the absolute frostiest buds I've ever grown.
Cool thanks. I've used it 100% so far. Even for a few of my seeds. That's what i was concerned about. If you used the recommended dosage for seeds.

Hey mang, have you ever got them to this stage, but when planted( i use coco) they refuse to continue growing?? I still get these "random" failures... lemme update....
Will for sure let you know. Was a bit of a shock for me seeing them that far along, was only 24hrs in water then 24hrs in paper towel and they are fully germed, i had to be really delicate when i planted and only put a little bit of soil over so i hope they keep going.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I cut it at 1/4 strength and started use around day 5 without the slightest sign of burn even when blasted full bore and sometimes a bit over due to being stoned while feeding. I personally feel like the sample box is an outstanding way to get the masses hooked on their organic products. I don't necessarily look for the highest yields but the highest quality buds without any chemical interference nutrient wise. Only thing I found bumming was the 8oz bottle of Bloom Khaos and not a full quart. I think you'll love it and the results speak for themselves if you ask me. I've stayed medicated since the 25th of Aug. and helped a few others out along the way.

Back