Couldn't you order from amazon? They sell directly through amazon and have all sizes availble whenever I look for it
Yeah. This. Lol. I usually fire before I read. Typical of me. Not one to hunt with lol.

Mammoth p will give you a free sample box if you email them no shipping cost at all and 2 250ml bottles on the house reach out and give it a go you will thank me later
Real truth right here! That's how I got hooked on them as well, helps everything grow, my blueberry plants bulked up and grew more berries than projected by the breeder using only Mammoth P on the plants. Got to be one of the best products I've ever used hands down:smoking:

Real truth right here! That's how I got hooked on them as well, helps everything grow, my blueberry plants bulked up and grew more berries than projected by the breeder using only Mammoth P on the plants. Got to be one of the best products I've ever used hands down:smoking:

That's how they get yea lol here have a little bit of this your plants will love it. when it was gone my plants went through cold turkey till I could order more now the shipping cost gets me every time it's an organic dream mixture

How bout a sky stomper Heisenberg mix rocket.
Because 2 joints before bed is always better than 1
15045768753141776549421.jpg
1504577123735-1162066020.jpg

Mammoth p will give you a free sample box if you email them no shipping cost at all and 2 250ml bottles on the house reach out and give it a go you will thank me later
This is what I was referring to. They say you have to have a hydroponics shop to ship to for you to pick up. I've got a nursery, but not sure if nursery will allow me to.

Back