Dodgy diy closet grow is a go. Each panel pulls 300w at the wall. 6 x bridgelux eb strips each panel. With 2 in here now each girl should get tons of light since i can spread them out more. Just need to get one of those small clip on fans for some air circulation since my pedestal fan is too big to fit now lol
ee541b69c5109390e011dd98e60253c4.jpg
eaba29fdadbdbffa77b2c6caed2d31a1.jpg
04a99aeaad9dc3e32739a0c0858ff7e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dodgy diy closet grow is a go. Each panel pulls 300w at the wall. 6 x bridgelux eb strips each panel. With 2 in here now each girl should get tons of light since i can spread them out more. Just need to get one of those small clip on fans for some air circulation since my pedestal fan is too big to fit now lol
ee541b69c5109390e011dd98e60253c4.jpg
eaba29fdadbdbffa77b2c6caed2d31a1.jpg
04a99aeaad9dc3e32739a0c0858ff7e0.jpg

Nice hidden setup brother!
Will be interesting to see what results you can pull out from that :smoking:
Do you have any way to push in some fresh air as well as a carbon filter or equivalent for the odor in flowering? :pop:

Nice hidden setup brother!
Will be interesting to see what results you can pull out from that :smoking:
Do you have any way to push in some fresh air as well as a carbon filter or equivalent for the odor in flowering? :pop:
It's all contained in a sealed 10x10 room, this is the closet of that room gives me another 10x2 area to use lol. There's a pedestal fan pushing cool air in and the aircon cool air will get in there also, have 2 big carbon filters so shouldn't have to worry about the smell. More worried about the height, will have to do a fair bit of lst i think or if they get too out of control will just take them out. I would have preferred to just have these in the room itself but im yet to figure out how to mount my lights and stuff without drilling into the roof which isn't really an option in a rental, so figured id use the closet since it has the bar and the 2 lights seem to fit nicely :)

Cool thanks. I've used it 100% so far. Even for a few of my seeds. That's what i was concerned about. If you used the recommended dosage for seeds.
Just to add what I did to the list. For the seeds I added 1 drop of Zeus juice to 250 ml of distilled and soaked the see for 10-12 hours. They had all at least cracked by then and went into dirt.

It's all contained in a sealed 10x10 room, this is the closet of that room gives me another 10x2 area to use lol. There's a pedestal fan pushing cool air in and the aircon cool air will get in there also, have 2 big carbon filters so shouldn't have to worry about the smell. More worried about the height, will have to do a fair bit of lst i think or if they get too out of control will just take them out. I would have preferred to just have these in the room itself but im yet to figure out how to mount my lights and stuff without drilling into the roof which isn't really an option in a rental, so figured id use the closet since it has the bar and the 2 lights seem to fit nicely :)

We do what we can with what we got! Well done!

Back