Tick..
43848270-september-1st-day-knowledge-with-pensils.jpg

I pretty sure it will work, Ibut ille wait patiently till you disclose, I dropping a bean in a small pot just to join the fun and watch the big boys play [emoji106] , good luck with it :vibes:
That's what I'm gonna do is a small pot.. maybe 1.5 pint. Lol or a gallon even not really sure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There are no winner's or loser's here . I'm using the " competition " to see how far or not so far I've advanced my skill set . If I should happen to win something bonus . :thumbsup:
Thanks for putting a little perspective on this Fun:baby: and Exciting :frog: community grow party. :slap:

Now that looks good, you gonna share the details :smokeout:,
Hey hairyman here's a list of the components for my setup . Use at your own risk . :biggrin:

1- 63 litre Walmart tote
1- 45 mm mister ( no leds )
1 - 55 mm air stone
1 - LeeCom air pump
4 - 4 " net pots
The mister , air stone and air pump were purchased from China . I may have to add another mister . I purchased a double outlet air pump but since I'm only running 1 air stone so far I'm using a single outlet pump . No leds in the mister they break down because of salt build up . My grow medium is undecided I may go with peat/ coco mix or straight Growstone I'm not sure yet might try both and see how it works . I don't think I've forgotten anything . :thumbsup:

Since bear is going to be wild. I guess I'll have to follow suit.
Trying the man bear alien pig again. Killed the last one I tried.
Dwc in the 10 gal for this one.
Might try the hybrid again. Debating on that still.

Hey hairyman here's a list of the components for my setup . Use at your own risk . :biggrin:

1- 63 litre Walmart tote
1 - 55 mm air stone
1 - LeeCom air pump
4 - 4 " net pots
The mister , air stone and air pump were purchased from China . I may have to add another mister . I purchased a double outlet air pump but since I'm only running 1 air stone so far I'm using a single outlet pump . No leds in the mister they break down because of salt build up . My grow medium is undecided I may go with peat/ coco mix or straight Growstone I'm not sure yet might try both and see how it works . I don't think I've forgotten anything . :thumbsup:
I would recommend the 2nd air stone. More air the better. I run 2 some times 3 in my 10 gallon res lol but gave gotten by on 1

1- 63 litre Walmart tote
1 - 55 mm air stone
1 - LeeCom air pump
4 - 4 " net pots

Sweet thanks for sharing, it's the mister that's caught my attention , are you saying you could run the whole grow by just generating a mist in the tub surrounding the medium , or am I way of the mark?

Back