LOL Thanks bro.but honestly?I certainly dont need much more show n tell.I can go full on for months and thats too much work. no thanks! I know what ppl are doing and running. why even try imho if I know for a fact I wont win. I could too. but I cant play,too much life happening and other concerns in my world at this time. Thanks again though bro :D

This is a 13 WEEK [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..please bear this in mind for both your cross choice and training methods.

1 Plants must be germed between 1-7th September 2017

2 Plant for competition must be nominated by 30th September.

3 Final photo for finishing Poll must be in thread for week commencing 4th December 2017. Photo must include the pot.

4 Poll will be Open for votes from 8th-12th December 2017.

5 All Entries must be updated once per week.

I don't stand a chance but I am still going to have a go.
I see it as a chance to do the best you can with what you have.
A little show and tell.
There are no winner's or loser's here . I'm using the " competition " to see how far or not so far I've advanced my skill set . If I should happen to win something bonus . :thumbsup:

There are no winner's or loser's here . I'm using the " competition " to see how far or not so far I've advanced my skill set . If I should happen to win something bonus . :thumbsup:
Exactly @1939bear I can't wait to see how I stack up. I am still such a novice at this. After several years, the one valuable thing, well two, is just how much I don't know about this stuff and patience, patience, patience.

@wwwillie were you been hiding you dog you . :biggrin:
Been laying low, trying to get set for the grow offs, not sure if I was able to make the commitment. I can and I will so I am here!! Woo Whooo!!

Exactly @1939bear I can't wait to see how I stack up. I am still such a novice at this. After several years, the one valuable thing, well two, is just how much I don't know about this stuff and patience, patience, patience.

Been laying low, trying to get set for the grow offs, not sure if I was able to make the commitment. I can and I will so I am here!! Woo Whooo!!
Good to have you back and imho it's all about learning and a little bit of nose twisting too . :rofl:

Hey @Ash-a-Ton check this out the auto misting super hempie auto flower grow station !! :drool:
DSCN1498.JPG

Back