Hey @Ash-a-Ton check this out the auto misting super hempie auto flower grow station !! :drool:
View attachment 797374
Looks sweet there bear!
Here is my setup for the battle. Got four 3 gal. felt pots filled with Nectar for the Gods [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil with added perlite and a core of Light Warrior seed starter in the middle for our tender seedlings. Four of @BigSm0 's autocobs. I am also going to infuse the soil with some Metabolic Transformer from Dr. Earth in an effort to build up the herd in there. I will be using the Nature for the Gods advanced nutrient system for this grow. Kinda like organics from a bottle. Whew!!
3d71eeb111c6b062bed4b9e9e175821b.jpg

Looks sweet there bear!
Here is my setup for the battle. Got four 3 gal. felt pots filled with Nectar for the Gods [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil with added perlite and a core of Light Warrior seed starter in the middle for our tender seedlings. Four of @BigSm0 's autocobs. I am also going to infuse the soil with some Metabolic Transformer from Dr. Earth in an effort to build up the herd in there. I will be using the Nature for the Gods advanced nutrient system for this grow. Kinda like organics from a bottle. Whew!!
3d71eeb111c6b062bed4b9e9e175821b.jpg
Looking good !! Nice and neat and tidy . You should get a good house keeping award . :thumbsup:

Fogger . I've had it for awhile never had the balls to give it a go but this as good a chance as any . I might end up a convert . :smoking:
Nice. Can in it convert back n forth from dwc to fogger box? If so. That's damned impressive. Get the seedlings rooted then switch em to dwc. Clones to dwc with out a transplant. Huh. Rep for that box. Pun intended. Bear has a nice box indeed lol

I can't wait to watch this. I'm getting in on the COB battle though, I am not up to par for something like this yet but I do love me some Mephisto :d5:

Good luck Growers!
Hey now!
Just catching up and joining today. I am in both, why not you? Don't think I have a chance at either but I am not letting that stop me!!

Lets see if it works first and then I'll be happy to share the details . I don't want to mislead people if it comes up a loser . I can't give away all my secrets in the middle of a competition . :rofl:

I pretty sure it will work, Ibut ille wait patiently till you disclose, I dropping a bean in a small pot just to join the fun and watch the big boys play :thumbsup: , good luck with it :vibes:

Back