Sweet thanks for sharing, it's the mister that's caught my attention , are you saying you could run the whole grow by just generating a mist in the tub surrounding the medium , or am I way of the mark?
Yes that's my intention but I may have to step up to 2 mister's if 1 doesn't cut it . Once the roots get through the medium they'll go looking for water and should grow through the pots that,s when the misters will do their thing I may have to do some manual watering initially but that's okay . There will be no soil to impede their growth and they'l have lots of oxygen . That's the theory . We'll see . :thumbsup:

Sweet thanks for sharing, it's the mister that's caught my attention , are you saying you could run the whole grow by just generating a mist in the tub surrounding the medium , or am I way of the mark?
It is indeed possible. And a great method for rooting clones I read. Not sure about full grow. But early on it's great. I'll be watching bear for sure

Since bear is going to be wild. I guess I'll have to follow suit.
Trying the man bear alien pig again. Killed the last one I tried.
Dwc in the 10 gal for this one.
Might try the hybrid again. Debating on that still.
Decisions Decision . Doesn't this shit just kill ya . :rofl:

Yes that's my intention but I may have to step up to 2 mister's if 1 doesn't cut it . Once the roots get through the medium they'll go looking for water and should grow through the pots that,s when the misters will do their thing I may have to do some manual watering initially but that's okay . There will be no soil to impede their growth and they'l have lots of oxygen . That's the theory . We'll see . :thumbsup:
My eye be on you. . . My good eye. Lol

Decisions Decision . Doesn't this shit just kill ya . :rofl:
It does lol. I been thinking about it really hard lol. Distracted by it actually. I'm pretty stoked for this party.

It is indeed possible. And a great method for rooting clones I read. Not sure about full grow. But early on it's great. I'll be watching bear for sure
My thinking is once their through the net pots the misters should keep them moist and it could turn into DWC as the reservoir will have at least 8 liters of water in it .

My thinking is once their through the net pots the misters should keep them moist and it could turn into DWC as the reservoir will have at least 8 liters of water in it .
Ahhhhh. I see where you're going with the logic. I'm with it. Mist them down to the drink. Make them work to get to the buffet i dig it

@hairyman The misters are optional. Place your seed in Rapid rooter or equivalent into the net cup. Bring the water level up to bottom of net cups so the medium stays wet but not soaked. As the seedling grows and you start seeing roots lower the level of the water 1/2 inch or so to encourage the roots to search for the water. This method works. Check out my grow, I am sharing tried and true knowledge. Good luck in the Competition.

Ahhhhh. I see where you're going with the logic. I'm with it. Mist them down to the drink. Make them work to get to the buffet i dig it
I might just as well spit it all out here . I'm starting the seedling's in rapid rooter's and 75% Fox Farm's Ocean Forest 25% coco , no grow nutrients just water in 4" net pots . :biggrin: I hope nobody's spying on us . :rofl:

Back