I might just as well spit it all out here . I'm starting the seedling's in rapid rooter's and 75% Fox Farm's Ocean Forest 25% coco , no grow nutrients just water in 4" net pots . :biggrin: I hope nobody's spying on us . :rofl:
The soil germ ;) super dig it.

If you need more info my current grow provides charting of PH, EC and PPM's for my Mephisto MBAP. It charts for the last 14 days or so. I would be willing to tell you everything you need to know to grow DWC giants.

Ille check it out pal, and thanks for offer ,but I a mud man at heart, it's the pH EC ppms that I don't like messing about with ,I was going to start bottom feeding them like an auto pot system , then I saw that fogger post and mind ran away with itself, lol,

Ille check it out pal, and thanks for offer ,but I a mud man at heart, it's the pH EC ppms that I don't like messing about with ,I was going to start bottom feeding them like an auto pot system , then I saw that fogger post and mind ran away with itself, lol,
I understand. I tried Hempy pots and i dont care for it at all. Its like watching paint dry. Two beans, same strain and i watch one explode and the Hempy is slow but steady. We all have our comfort zone. :cheers:

:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#Growbattles[/HASHTAG] starting 1st September Rules.

This is a 13 WEEK [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..please bear this in mind for both your cross choice and training methods.

1 Plants must be germed between 1-7th September 2017

2 Plant for competition must be nominated by 30th September.

3 Final photo for finishing Poll must be in thread for week commencing 4th December 2017. Photo must include the pot.

4 Poll will be Open for votes from 8th-12th December 2017.

5 All Entries must be updated once per week.

Lets see if it works first and then I'll be happy to share the details . I don't want to mislead people if it comes up a loser . I can't give away all my secrets in the middle of a competition . :rofl:
it will work a treat for you had a very simular box a few years back foggers can be a bit of a pain sometimes but thats just my experiance with them :pass:

Sweet thanks for sharing, it's the mister that's caught my attention , are you saying you could run the whole grow by just generating a mist in the tub surrounding the medium , or am I way of the mark?
yup you can cheak out aero ponics you will be amazed me and my freind made a hybrid areo/hydro system bottom of the roots were in water and the the top in just mist :pass:

Back