Looking good there Bear!!!
Got my beans ready, going to soak in some Zeus Juice first for about 8-12 hours then it's into the dirt! W00t!! This is getting real now!!!

I have had great success with Zeus and also big disasters with it as well burnt a few seedlings, will you be running nectar for the gods?

I have had great success with Zeus and also big disasters with it as well burnt a few seedlings, will you be running nectar for the gods?
Indeed I will. Pretty excited about it actually. Gotta run but I will expound on my decision to run NFTG later.

I going with a sour orange livers, for this one, black widow for the Zen, and a blackberrygum for the seed stockers, there I said it and wrote it down, I been changing my mind constantly:woohoo1:

Indeed I will. Pretty excited about it actually. Gotta run but I will expound on my decision to run NFTG later.
Cool beans I got some NFTG as well complicated line to dial in but once you do truly some amazing stuff... They have FB group full of information [emoji41] [HASHTAG]#BoneGrown[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#WeHaveTheBoneMeal[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Back