Gladiators Ready..................................................................................?

[HASHTAG]#mephheads[/HASHTAG] Ready......................................................................................?

The night before Battle is upon us....smoke..vape and prepare yourselves for the battle ahead.

Remember..no sex the night before the battle............:biggrin:..it saps your strength...and no polishing your helmets either..:yeah:

Prepare for Battle..:amazon:

Might just get on FB for that!
Thanks man I have two gallons already! Been blasting my clones withe the Bloom Khaos and you know how much Calcium that stuff causes them to eat!!
Yes its definitely worth it, if your not able to I'll get on and download the bible nd send it to you... They love the khaos but will just eat up the cal when using it your definitely right about that

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've just checked your thread and I'm Happy for you to join in this epic battle.......:warrior:
Even though I'm about a week ahead of schedule?
0a48afbfe8433553fd77ba29384e7fbb.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/61158/

Hey guys,

Still kinda a noob here but how does this work? Do we make journals or post in a single thread? Thanks for any help in advance, cheers!

This is the Official [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] thread..so you Must update in here at least once a week for the duration of the competition...:headbang:..

Most Gladiators will be posting their full grow here..more Fun. .[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] :d5:..but nothing stops you making an individual grow thread too..

Back