I'd say both [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I know you know how big these things get in Bubble Buckets. I only have room for one due to my current grow.
This Mbap is only 30 days old and it takes up half of my 6 COB light.
MBAPDWCday30.jpg

I know you know how big these things get in Bubble Buckets. I only have room for one due to my current grow.
This Mbap is only 30 days old and it takes up half of my 6 COB light.
View attachment 798186
I'm growing my first mbap in a auto pot she's racing to the top of my tent lol I tried to tie her down for a Lil lst went ahead and bent the main cola for lowers to catch up [emoji41]
2d800722383375188527809a40f3532f.jpg
847b425d3f8c1c9c487f1c21f58702cd.jpg
24c1dd2afc598ba02d2c62c29413e41c.jpg

I'm growing my first mbap in a auto pot she's racing to the top of my tent lol I tried to tie her down for a Lil lst went ahead and bent the main cola for lowers to catch up [emoji41]
2d800722383375188527809a40f3532f.jpg
847b425d3f8c1c9c487f1c21f58702cd.jpg
24c1dd2afc598ba02d2c62c29413e41c.jpg

Very nice @IzzyTheGrower. Would love to watch your progress. Sub me into your grow please. Nice, clean grow. I appreciate that.

Very nice @IzzyTheGrower. Would love to watch your progress. Sub me into your grow please. Nice, clean grow. I appreciate that.
Thanks gauge been reluctant to start another thread with all thats going on over here in states... These girls are around day 20 I also have some yougins at day 7 or so double grape and avt
519983eb28288c188a22c797c5a2edbc.jpg

Thanks gauge been reluctant to start another thread with all thats going on over here in states... These girls are around day 20 I also have some yougins at day 7 or so double grape and avt
519983eb28288c188a22c797c5a2edbc.jpg

I understand, but you have a lot of excellent knowledge to share. You definitely got your @mephisto shit together! I respect what you have done here. :bump:

I understand, but you have a lot of excellent knowledge to share. You definitely got your @mephisto shit together! I respect what you have done here. :bump:
Damnnnn man that means a lot I appreciate it, I'll be sure to tag you when I start up the thread... Mephisto has done good by me every single order fast shipping amazing freebies and top shelf genetics [emoji41]

Gonna be MBAP for me, prolly drop one Gold Glue for myself. So three MBAP and one GG for me!
@IzzyTheGrower The NFTG line kind came as a surprise. I found out about their sample program and got a hold of that. That and watching some videos and I drank the Kool-Aid for sure. Closest I am going to get to organic for now. Actually I would say it is organic! The goal is to learn about this stuff and move towards TLO with soil and teas but that is a good ways off. By using this stuff I will be able to experiment with beneficial goodies and the total ecosystem of the soil and roots. That's where it is for me. This is not only for canna but growing food for my family. Trying to go no till out in the vegetable garden in a year of so.

Gonna be MBAP for me, prolly drop one Gold Glue for myself. So three MBAP and one GG for me!
@IzzyTheGrower The NFTG line kind came as a surprise. I found out about their sample program and got a hold of that. That and watching some videos and I drank the Kool-Aid for sure. Closest I am going to get to organic for now. Actually I would say it is organic! The goal is to learn about this stuff and move towards TLO with soil and teas but that is a good ways off. By using this stuff I will be able to experiment with beneficial goodies and the total ecosystem of the soil and roots. That's where it is for me. This is not only for canna but growing food for my family. Trying to go no till out in the vegetable garden in a year of so.
Sounds like heaven Brother!

I got the sample a year or two ago and added some of their other products some of the best smoke I've had came from my nectar grows... You'd love the Facebook groups, chalk full of information they even have a NFTGs bible literally check it out will take all the guess work out of using the line

Might as well grab a gallon or two of herc you will use a shit load [emoji41]

I got the sample a year or two ago and added some of their other products some of the best smoke I've had came from my nectar grows... You'd love the Facebook groups, chalk full of information they even have a NFTGs bible literally check it out will take all the guess work out of using the line

Might as well grab a gallon or two of herc you will use a shit load [emoji41]

Might just get on FB for that!
Thanks man I have two gallons already! Been blasting my clones withe the Bloom Khaos and you know how much Calcium that stuff causes them to eat!!

Back