Empty bucket✓ Extra air hose✓ Don't give two shits if anyone thinks DWC is cheating✓ Ready to make a huge beautiful AVT✓
e082e3fa39fd26f6f840e6b5e58d7b5b.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Question : How many seeds can I germ ?? Can I then submit the best plant for the final submission ?? I need all the advantages I can get against these pro's . :biggrin: I'm girding my loin's @Mossy :eyebrows: or is that guarding ??

Last edited:
a greeter at wally world LOL I would germ several actually then showcase the best ones and then at the end show my best one as the instructions said. but not sure what number is too much.
My intention was to germ 7 Mephisto !!! and do as you say pick the best and show her . I'm waiting for somebody to respond to the question . :thumbsup:

thanks for saying some of you want me to join up into this battle or whatever your calling it. but I wont be able to attend since im on 12-12 right now for photos Im tinkering with currently so on that light cycle I wont even begin to compare with many.PLUS ppl using chems and DWC large plant ppl like to see large plants.I guess to them its better smoke? dunno,but its far from unfair man,but thank you either way bro! @Green Goblin plus organic growers use chleated feeds and powders so again,its not real organics and not fully fair..sooo again. sorry cant help you guys. Thanks again plus @1939bear says Im too old of a member for this LOL I said member LMFAO!!

I don't stand a chance but I am still going to have a go.
I see it as a chance to do the best you can with what you have.
A little show and tell.

My intention was to germ 7 Mephisto !!! and do as you say pick the best and show her . I'm waiting for somebody to respond to the question . :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that's fine, but if i recall correctly, you'd need to chose the "one" at day 30 to continue a fair battle.
@Son of Hobbes - Can i get a Yarp? (or perhaps a Narp!)

:d5:

Back