Since there are going to be a shit load of entries maybe they can be categorized by wattage, light type, tent size etc? For instance, someone with a 1000W hps vs someone with a 200W is no competition.
I'm only using 75w light between 2 tents lol
130g critical Jack Herrer one plant. So anything is possible [emoji6] ohh led for veg and hps for flower.

thanks for saying some of you want me to join up into this battle or whatever your calling it. but I wont be able to attend since im on 12-12 right now for photos Im tinkering with currently so on that light cycle I wont even begin to compare with many.PLUS ppl using chems and DWC large plant ppl like to see large plants.I guess to them its better smoke? dunno,but its far from unfair man,but thank you either way bro! @Green Goblin plus organic growers use chleated feeds and powders so again,its not real organics and not fully fair..sooo again. sorry cant help you guys. Thanks again plus @1939bear says Im too old of a member for this LOL I said member LMFAO!!

thanks for saying some of you want me to join up into this battle or whatever your calling it. but I wont be able to attend since im on 12-12 right now for photos Im tinkering with currently so on that light cycle I wont even begin to compare with many.PLUS ppl using chems and DWC large plant ppl like to see large plants.I guess to them its better smoke? dunno,but its far from unfair man,but thank you either way bro! @Green Goblin plus organic growers use chleated feeds and powders so again,its not real organics and not fully fair..sooo again. sorry cant help you guys. Thanks again plus @1939bear says Im too old of a member for this LOL I said member LMFAO!!
No No I didn't say your member was too old . :nono:

Tick...

240_F_167810743_aGxhmnyx9qrrBGq7I2zFHnYePEHJZizz.jpg

hahah! so close now! seed choice, has been decided, gotta do an Illuminauto Gold Glue!

Last edited:
Back