Dont drop out. You could have a pheno thats different but in the end everyone wins good smoke!
Don't want to boss. I'll post my update in a few to get opinions. Other plants seem to be doing fine. I've got more double grape I can't wait to drop. Lol hopefully she kicks into gear soon. I don't like the idea of giving up on comp trust me lol

Here she is double grape 54 days. Nectar for the Gods, pro mix, cob lighting. Following the recommended schedule with nutes.
IMG_20171028_203651.jpg
IMG_20171028_203632.jpg
IMG_20171028_203608.jpg

@wwwillie @Ripper @Dudeski

I didn't think the grapes had humongous buds. Mitch could better tell but your girl looks great. I bet its potency is off the charts. Bigger isn't always better.

I know bigger isn't always better I love my sour crack lol she just don't feel right. I searched other double grapes and they are better developed at this stage. Maybe it's a pheno or a hiccup. She's frosty as hell, stems, and fan leaves. Smells good too. If she goes longer thats cool, I'm down with that. Just not particularly thrilled at the moment. Gave her another feed today. If she's going to kick it up a notch it should be soon.

Day 52 double grape. My buds are pretty small too. Not quite as small as yours but each one of these I've grown so far hasn't been a big yielder. @johnp540 She is looking nice and frosty, keep her going!!

View attachment 821649
View attachment 821650
Thanks bud, but damn yours are swelling up so much more lol I hope she goes extra on me soon. Not looking for soda cans or bottles, just feel like there should be more at this point. I've never had an auto do this, damn sure never had a Mephisto do it. Lol we'll see. I've got more to follow up with. Maybe I'll do a journal.

Back