A journal helps you keep a record of what each plant does with pics. Its a great reference for you and future grows.
Ya I know I'm sloppy when it comes to journals somewhat. I'm good at home in a notebook lol that's even super unorganized. Lol I remember how I run strains for most part, but when I try and document things online I'm a wreck, why I dunno. I'll figure it out eventually. Maybe I just need to go back to photos for awhile. I've got some breeding I need to do. I also have to run these autos first. It's hard because I have about 30 more mephisto beans to run and I'm looking at ordering more as I type this lol part of the reason I'm so frantic is this is my first year officially growing indoors. I've done it quite a few times, but in last 5 years I have not. I'll get it together though.

Ya I know I'm sloppy when it comes to journals somewhat. I'm good at home in a notebook lol that's even super unorganized. Lol I remember how I run strains for most part, but when I try and document things online I'm a wreck, why I dunno. I'll figure it out eventually. Maybe I just need to go back to photos for awhile. I've got some breeding I need to do. I also have to run these autos first. It's hard because I have about 30 more mephisto beans to run and I'm looking at ordering more as I type this lol part of the reason I'm so frantic is this is my first year officially growing indoors. I've done it quite a few times, but in last 5 years I have not. I'll get it together though.
My online journal is horrible bud. But it gives me dates and photos, very important! Lol, i have mephisto from a year ago i still haven't touched

@wwwillie Day 54 Sour Orange Livers. Finally decided to thin her out a little bit got rid of some of the yellow leaves. All my plants got a bit neglected this week due to work responsibilities. Trying to play catch-up tonight.
PSX_20171028_192308.jpg
PSX_20171028_192413.jpg

Attachments

• PSX_20171028_192335.jpg
    PSX_20171028_192335.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 70
Here's my update buds stacking nicely and the DG is already pumping out the frost these girls are now in the 4x4 to themselves sharing a mars 96 will rearrange some things to get separate lights for both as the Avt got a lil tall on me DG on the left in group pics and closeups of the DG they're both still loving the NFTG and chugging along @wwwillie
73e7d8788be6f9236e04997362c6bc4d.jpg
bf07c1231e485a9f697b28d4247c97ed.jpg
8ee418dcb7ae157216cdfc847248e382.jpg
0c0751cd6890d6313f5ad03e769261ef.jpg
d2acb78498744aace6cc89c795885171.jpg
a4d342e0f4007bcdbbce9dfb109bea0c.jpg
b64b024dadde5e2b93344925f99760ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I didn't think the grapes had humongous buds. Mitch could better tell but your girl looks great. I bet its potency is off the charts. Bigger isn't always better.
The frost is insane and the smells coming off the grapes is on another level quality over quantity for sure

I might be dropping out. I don't know what is going on with my double grape but buds are under developed as all hell. She's frosty as hell. Haven't looked yet to see if there's a slower developing pheno but something definitely don't feel right about this.
Stick through man mines kinda slow to develop compared to others in the comp but even a oz of the top quality grapes is worth it

To whom it may concern . No dropping out . This is a win , win situation for everybody . I have 7 Creme Bubbly's and each plant has it's own act going on . My entry is behind at the flowering stage probably because she was topped 3 times but I will remain unless she croak's . We can all learn something from our success as well as our failures . Don't threw in the towel there are no ego's at stake here just a little fun amongest a group of guys & gals ( ?? ) There are no winners or losers here just growers . :yay:

Back