Stick through man mines kinda slow to develop compared to others in the comp but even a oz of the top quality grapes is worth it

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Yes definitely, can't wait to partake in smoking it lol Part of the problem could be where it was started under the sun, or like @Dudeski said Maybe it's different. Only time will tell.

To whom it may concern . No dropping out . This is a win , win situation for everybody . I have 7 Creme Bubbly's and each plant has it's own act going on . My entry is behind at the flowering stage probably because she was topped 3 times but I will remain unless she croak's . We can all learn something from our success as well as our failures . Don't threw in the towel there are no ego's at stake here just a little fun amongest a group of guys & gals ( ?? ) There are no winners or losers here just growers . :yay:
And you sir, are 100% right. Thanks

Wanted to let you guys know i managed to salvage about a 3rd of the mbap that had fairly cloudy ripe trichromes, it probly had another 2 or 3 weeks to go. Looks like 6-9 oz, its potent and a great racy, mood uplifting high, so it wasnt a total loss. Im doing a gwk in dwc, then ill do it again. Good luck in the showdown![emoji111]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My Chemdogging weekly update @wwwillie
6b1e436a6e4a5939ed985b254214ffc2.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Hey Now!
Finally time to write a few words in our journal here. Crazy busy... Anywho, Goldy has been flourishing unlike her tentmate. What a great girl she’s been and the flowers are nice and getting nicer with a lovely smell.

f30f29dbe1e62cd4a8b0eabd21f8df7c.jpg

3a022c54e0d5116488f468cf1ed7b48d.jpg

And the tent !

fa40d99e4c18191171c4b0ec35ec64bb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back