Everyone is doing an absolutely stellar job, no quit and no surrender to the ego guys and gals. This isn't for anything more than fun and learning for the whole of the forum. I have had a blast watching the ladies do their thing and grow out of control. Everyone's different styles and configurations are just wow inducing and the shear size of some of the girls in here is mind warping. I have had a super great time and learned a few things along the way. I still like to keep my girls natural like nature though, maybe that'll change cause y'all are crushing it with the lst and fim work. Topping still gets me a bit nervous with autos but hey maybe who knows I'll give that a go soon too. Sorry to just blahblahblah but I had to give everyone here a great big HIGH 5 for keeping everything open and helpful and encouraging all others to keep going and not give up or give in! Happy gardening and stay green and mellow guys and gals

Everyone is doing an absolutely stellar job, no quit and no surrender to the ego guys and gals. This isn't for anything more than fun and learning for the whole of the forum. I have had a blast watching the ladies do their thing and grow out of control. Everyone's different styles and configurations are just wow inducing and the shear size of some of the girls in here is mind warping. I have had a super great time and learned a few things along the way. I still like to keep my girls natural like nature though, maybe that'll change cause y'all are crushing it with the lst and fim work. Topping still gets me a bit nervous with autos but hey maybe who knows I'll give that a go soon too. Sorry to just blahblahblah but I had to give everyone here a great big HIGH 5 for keeping everything open and helpful and encouraging all others to keep going and not give up or give in! Happy gardening and stay green and mellow guys and gals

:d5:
One big afn family! We all stick together

To all growers...

Does not make sense to be adding microbes to your water if your using tap water... the fluoride and chlorine in it kills the microbes..

you will never get all the chlorine out and won't be able to get any of the fluoride out of it..

Just saying...

Good day to all

Just use dechlorinator my microbelife. Chlorine and chloramine gone. Done.

Back