End of wk7 og ripley, 20171102_181906.jpg 20171102_181812.jpg
20171102_181825.jpg
20171102_181851.jpg
20171102_181928.jpg
ahh sparkly. My weekly @wwwillie

My final pic is going to suck lol. Can't get her outta the room anymore. Much wider than door.

Mbap is taking on a really orange peel like citrus smell. Startin to frost up very nicely

Hard to take her pic.

View attachment 823551 View attachment 823552 View attachment 823553 View attachment 823554 View attachment 823555 View attachment 823556 View attachment 823557

I know the feeling brotha, mine is in the same boat and will not get out the door without major damage being done. She is gonna be a good yielded I think. How's yours stacking up? Every time I look at your MBAP I get jelous because she's huge compared to mine and my lady is on the larger side of big for my area. Happy gardening and stay green and mellow

I know the feeling brotha, mine is in the same boat and will not get out the door without major damage being done. She is gonna be a good yielded I think. How's yours stacking up? Every time I look at your MBAP I get jelous because she's huge compared to mine and my lady is on the larger side of big for my area. Happy gardening and stay green and mellow
Mine to ,I have been pulling branches outta the light to get good picks luckily she's got long arms she's 100 organic probiotic cannabis an is very big for a plant in soil ,the myth that organic produces smaller yeilds won't hold true for long ,getting good yields from multiple cultivars auto an photo .

Mine to ,I have been pulling branches outta the light to get good picks luckily she's got long arms she's 100 organic probiotic cannabis an is very big for a plant in soil ,the myth that organic produces smaller yeilds won't hold true for long ,getting good yields from multiple cultivars auto an photo .
Hi my MBAP is doing really well it's finished just waiting to do final photo @wwwillie @Ripper .
I been growing in living soil on my third cycle just keeps getting better and better.

Hi my MBAP is doing really well it's finished just waiting to do final photo @wwwillie @Ripper .
I been growing in living soil on my third cycle just keeps getting better and better.
Rad ,nothing like the natural organics an feeding microbes ,the smoke tastes so good an the smell is so loud .

Hey Now,
We are working on the final picture stuff, numbers, cards, what have you. Everybody is getting close. I'm getting ready to start my Ca flush on Goldy.
Peace.

Back