@biglee @dankstyle J @Ash-a-Ton could you guys tell me what smells you're getting from the MBAP. Mine is just total og funk with a hashy coffee undertone to her. Just amazing to smell, the nugs are good size and still growing rather quickly, trying to give her at least another week but have issues with the home front so she may be the axe victim if the nerve level don't come down. Thanks for the fun gang and can we set a time to do it again
The one My bro grew. Def coffee tones. The one i have going is straight orange peels. Strong with the sodk.

@biglee @dankstyle J @Ash-a-Ton could you guys tell me what smells you're getting from the MBAP. Mine is just total og funk with a hashy coffee undertone to her. Just amazing to smell, the nugs are good size and still growing rather quickly, trying to give her at least another week but have issues with the home front so she may be the axe victim if the nerve level don't come down. Thanks for the fun gang and can we set a time to do it again
I'm getting a real meaty funky smell and rock hard nugs.

Friday night update
Can't believe this MBAP is so bud heavy it's like an octopus trying to hold those stems down.
IMG_20171103_194951858_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171103_195425793_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back