I think I had better go with this one @wwwillie . Another 2 weeks and I think she'll be right on schedule .
P1100070.JPG
P1100072.JPG

@biglee @dankstyle J @Ash-a-Ton could you guys tell me what smells you're getting from the MBAP. Mine is just total og funk with a hashy coffee undertone to her. Just amazing to smell, the nugs are good size and still growing rather quickly, trying to give her at least another week but have issues with the home front so she may be the axe victim if the nerve level don't come down. Thanks for the fun gang and can we set a time to do it again

I don't really know. Besides being bad with odor identification I don't know which one smells more Gold Glue or MBAP.
My MBAP is still slated for 15-20 days more, but goldy is only 5-10 out days and they both look about right for that timeline too. I have started goldy on her flush schedule this morning. A bunch of Herc Harvest and Aphrodities Extract to pull out the salts and fill her with sugars! Then just bone meal, and a little more bone and Chop!! I'll start my MBAP on that schedule next week.
I'll say one thing those flowers are like rocks, real f'n rocks!!

The final picture should contain the whole pot and plant of course. And a piece of paper on the pot that says you AFN board name the date the picture was taken and a password.. if any of you are ready pm me for the password.. I have a few different passwords and will just write down who I give what to.

The final picture should contain the whole pot and plant of course. And a piece of paper on the pot that says you AFN board name the date the picture was taken and a password.. if any of you are ready pm me for the password.. I have a few different passwords and will just write down who I give what to.
Perfect man!
Thanks!!!

Edit: I have a spreadsheet of the weekly picture entries too.

Back