There will be a final day for submitting your pic and there is a certain format that must be followed or the picture will not be accepted.. just keeps everyone honest is all...

Hey Bear, Rule [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#Growbattles[/HASHTAG] starting 1st September Rules.

This is a 13 WEEK [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..please bear this in mind for both your cross choice and training methods.

1 Plants must be germed between 1-7th September 2017

2 Plant for competition must be nominated by 30th September.

3 Final photo for finishing Poll must be in thread for week commencing 4th December 2017. Photo must include the pot.

4 Poll will be Open for votes from 8th-12th December 2017.

5 All Entries must be updated once per week.
So I thought there was something about a card with your handle and a code on it that had to be included as well. It would be really great to see an example as some folks might be coming pretty close to the finish line soon.

Double grape harvest time!!
6qBBaXL.jpg

LbAQJuZ.jpg

QJRrV0s.jpg

5KxYMzH.jpg

ejVs3cn.jpg

S8h8ZX6.jpg

aM5xdlL.jpg

50M3mka.jpg
Looking nice man, how many days did she go? I got a few double grapes just past day 50 so hopefully I'll be harvesting soon as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chopped her at around 65 days. Did a nice long flush and she came out super smooth and frosty.
Awesome thanks yeah I really can't wait this is the frostiest strain I've ever seen/grown im amazed how much there is on all the leaves and from so early. Can't wait to try it!

Awesome thanks yeah I really can't wait this is the frostiest strain I've ever seen/grown im amazed how much there is on all the leaves and from so early. Can't wait to try it!

Same here, frostiest strain I’ve run so far. Here’s a shot of a lower nug so density isn’t great but the frost is just nuts!
YlfrduM.jpg

Here's my monster white stomper by herself she's going big ,buds are forming an stacking crazy her structure reminds me of jojo rizzos purple elephant majorly.
WP_20171027_001.jpg
WP_20171027_002.jpg
WP_20171027_007.jpg

Last edited:
She is fine dank!
Thanks so much friend she just started forming her buds an the tricomes are starting to pack on haven't fed her anything because of the soil being homemade an full of goodness ,but a lil milk ,molasses,an epsom salt will be boiling some eggs an use the water with the shells in it to get it going phatty.

Back