Hey Hey Hey @wwwillie 10/27/2017 update .:biggrin:
P1100059.JPG

So @wwwillie @Ripper Whats the drill from here my son's . Being rather ignorant about this type of competition please enlighten me as to what to do from here . :biggrin: Is there an elimination round ??
I'll leave that to @Ripper the official keeper of the rules, but I think it's only one vote, one 1st , etc.

So @wwwillie @Ripper Whats the drill from here my son's . Being rather ignorant about this type of competition please enlighten me as to what to do from here . :biggrin: Is there an elimination round ??
We will have you take your final pictures. And then we will vote for winners...

We will have you take your final pictures. And then we will vote for winners...
Will there be a last day until we submit our final picture ?? Sorry for all the questions just want to be clear in my simple mind . :smoking: Like fuck ever body I'm going for the gold .:rofl:

Will there be a last day until we submit our final picture ?? Sorry for all the questions just want to be clear in my simple mind . :smoking: Like fuck ever body I'm going for the gold .:rofl:
There will be a final day for submitting your pic and there is a certain format that must be followed or the picture will not be accepted.. just keeps everyone honest is all...

Hey Bear, Rule [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#Growbattles[/HASHTAG] starting 1st September Rules.

This is a 13 WEEK [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..please bear this in mind for both your cross choice and training methods.

1 Plants must be germed between 1-7th September 2017

2 Plant for competition must be nominated by 30th September.

3 Final photo for finishing Poll must be in thread for week commencing 4th December 2017. Photo must include the pot.

4 Poll will be Open for votes from 8th-12th December 2017.

5 All Entries must be updated once per week.

Back