I could tag you in my journal. I am pretty open there lol. Ask away there or here. Any questions. Chances are someone else may want to know something as well. Afn is all about learning and teaching. I def learn much more than i teach so I'm always happy to share!
I'll take this opportunity to ask what you feed for nutrients, and at what rate? Your plant just seems to have incredibly healthy foliage. I feel as though mine could improve. Sorry if my question is something you've already mentioned.

Last edited:
Damm damn damn damn.
0ce604e4c9811dce3af0be95dc9704da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sucks man. I feel your pain. Take it all in stride my friend. Definitely a beautiful plant. For the sake of being part of a comp there's an indoor photo grow that's been extended until November 1st. Here's the link.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/indoor-photoperiod-growbattle.61193/
Here's the rules.
Update at least once per week for the duration of the grow, tag either, @Ash-a-Ton or @Rebel when you do
You can grow as many plants as you want but you must pick your final entry by Nov. 30
You can veg for 5 weeks maximum, you must flip by December 6th but you can flip sooner if you choose.
When you finish, take a final picture of your prize lady with the entire pot and a 3x5 card with your AFN handle then submit it to one of us. Once everyone has finished, we will open a poll to vote for the top plant.

I'm thinking of joining myself not sure yet, have quite a few mephisto beans still, and naturally thinking about ordering more lmao

I'll take this opportunity to ask what you feed for nutrients, and at what rate? Your plant just seems to have incredibly healthy foliage. I feel as though mine could improve. Sorry if my question is something you've already mentioned.
A bit of everything in the early veg.
Now mostly just a 2 part. With cal mag. And mammoth p.

I just bumped the feed up a tad.

I use 5 gal water jugs. Pre mix my water.

Currently at 65 ml of each plus the 10 ml of mammoth

1508933727103323222582.jpg

I just harvested a creme bubbly, youre gonna wanna defoliate as much as you can, as the buds start getting taller theyre very leafy. It was hard to get light to the bottoms of the colas. Just a heads up, i wish i kept on top of it

Thanks bud. I appreciate the insight. Will do!

20171024_223456.jpg
20171024_223504.jpg
20171024_223532.jpg
20171024_223741.jpg
20171024_223557.jpg
20171024_224131.jpg

Creme Bubbly (Day 51)
I have done all the LSTing I plan on for this lady. Now i sit back and watch these colas RISE TO THE OCCASSION!!! Also, I've been defoliating 3 to 5 leaves a day, to assure i dont over stress... Cant wait until she is done. Hope all is well in everyone else's grows. Keep up the HIGH quality.

View attachment 820417 View attachment 820420 View attachment 820422 View attachment 820423 View attachment 820424 View attachment 820425
Creme Bubbly (Day 51)
I have done all the LSTing I plan on for this lady. Now i sit back and watch these colas RISE TO THE OCCASSION!!! Also, I've been defoliating 3 to 5 leaves a day, to assure i dont over stress... Cant wait until she is done. Hope all is well in everyone else's grows. Keep up the HIGH quality.
My CB is curing now, i smoked some after 8 days, its crazy potent and relaxing, but not couch locking or sleepy, u could smoke it day or night. The warm cloud body stone is super strong, it has minor uplifting qualities, but not as much as other mephistos ive had. It is changing alot during cure tho. Its awesome for anxiety, and not disorienting, you could use it to focus on work. I love the high, but the plant was too leafy, im gonna do the rest outdoors next summer so it gets tons of light. Yours looks the same shape as i made mine, keep up defol and maybe lollypop a little, it didnt cause problems at the stage youre at now

A bit of everything in the early veg.
Now mostly just a 2 part. With cal mag. And mammoth p.

I just bumped the feed up a tad.

I use 5 gal water jugs. Pre mix my water.

Currently at 65 ml of each plus the 10 ml of mammoth

View attachment 820373
10ml of mammoth!!!? Damn dude, hit it hard!
Seriously though, have you seen a big difference with the mammoth? I've been using a sample bottle this time around but I just set up a res to auto water and the stuff turned my res to nasty piss water... I think the microbes started eating the Honey Chome and just went nuts.

Sucks man. I feel your pain. Take it all in stride my friend. Definitely a beautiful plant. For the sake of being part of a comp there's an indoor photo grow that's been extended until November 1st. Here's the link.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/indoor-photoperiod-growbattle.61193/
Here's the rules.
Update at least once per week for the duration of the grow, tag either, @Ash-a-Ton or @Rebel when you do
You can grow as many plants as you want but you must pick your final entry by Nov. 30
You can veg for 5 weeks maximum, you must flip by December 6th but you can flip sooner if you choose.
When you finish, take a final picture of your prize lady with the entire pot and a 3x5 card with your AFN handle then submit it to one of us. Once everyone has finished, we will open a poll to vote for the top plant.

I'm thinking of joining myself not sure yet, have quite a few mephisto beans still, and naturally thinking about ordering more lmao
Yes yes join us!

10ml of mammoth!!!? Damn dude, hit it hard!
Seriously though, have you seen a big difference with the mammoth? I've been using a sample bottle this time around but I just set up a res to auto water and the stuff turned my res to nasty piss water... I think the microbes started eating the Honey Chome and just went nuts.
My res is about 8 gallons of water lol. 10 gallon brute can haha

Back