Sorry about your luck sir It saddens me to lose a plant . It's like some one died in the family . You'll be back better than ever . [emoji106]
Thanks man. Ive calmed down alot, creme bubbly is very good for that lol i was very upset. I hate it when i screw things up like this, but it always makes me think alot and examine what im doing and could do, i usually end up improving my methods. I think the tomato cage was ultimately the problem. It made it so i couldnt take the plant out for cleaning, so it grew around the air disk. Im going to make some other kind of support attached to the lid, maybe ill cut the tomato cage and attach it. Sigh. I really dont wanna go chop her down, its very disappointing, im just pacing around with scissors and a garbage bag, my cats looking at me funny cuz im all upset. "Its just a plant, dude. Hey! I know whatll cheer you up-giving me some food!" Oh boy. Im trying to decide whether ill do gwk or blue mazar in the bucket. Probly gwk. Thats the most incredible weed ive ever had, people went nuts over it and are still asking if and when theres more

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah, heres a pic. I siphoned all the water out, ran a bunch of ro through it to try to get the stone unclogged, but it didnt work. Its much worse than last night, leaves are crumbling
86ae9706020289ad267f37c8bf968232.jpg

Even now i bet its better than most of the weed people are getting around here, but i dont really wanna keep it, and ive still got tons of trim and a pound of fluff left from the euforia a.c. disaster, my freezers full of pre hash. I know a few pot heads that would pay good money for a dead plant in a garbage bag lol i just wanna get rid of it and move on

Even now i bet its better than most of the weed people are getting around here, but i dont really wanna keep it, and ive still got tons of trim and a pound of fluff left from the euforia a.c. disaster, my freezers full of pre hash. I know a few pot heads that would pay good money for a dead plant in a garbage bag lol i just wanna get rid of it and move on

I wouldn't trash it. Bubble bags or some way of extracting? Bet she will give you some fine hash

I dont think im going to, even if i wanted to, my freezers completely filled with trim and euforia fluff. I have enough hash to last me a year, and its not profitable to sell. I kinda want it outta sight outta mind. Im still procrastinating on chopping it...

It would be funny to keep it and submit a dead plant for the contest, then get outraged and accuse it of being rigged when i dont win lol

I just inspected it with a scope. The trichromes are pretty ripe, im just gonna paper bag the buds and give them to my buddy. Thatll help him alot, he needs weed for bipolar, it calms him down when hes getting manic. His kid needs braces, this will help him save money, hes not too picky about weed

Back