56121278-B451-4180-8EB1-9E94FAEB9200.jpeg

Heisenhound!!

Thanks man. Ive calmed down alot, creme bubbly is very good for that lol i was very upset. I hate it when i screw things up like this, but it always makes me think alot and examine what im doing and could do, i usually end up improving my methods. I think the tomato cage was ultimately the problem. It made it so i couldnt take the plant out for cleaning, so it grew around the air disk. Im going to make some other kind of support attached to the lid, maybe ill cut the tomato cage and attach it. Sigh. I really dont wanna go chop her down, its very disappointing, im just pacing around with scissors and a garbage bag, my cats looking at me funny cuz im all upset. "Its just a plant, dude. Hey! I know whatll cheer you up-giving me some food!" Oh boy. Im trying to decide whether ill do gwk or blue mazar in the bucket. Probly gwk. Thats the most incredible weed ive ever had, people went nuts over it and are still asking if and when theres more

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Man. Id cut the air stone out clean it and put it back in. The roots wont mind too much.

Here's my white stomper and she has gone ridiculously big putting off a ton of long diesel buds i believe outdoors or inside with more space I could get this girl 5feet plus but that's a dream is I pull my plants outta the living room of a small trailer

Attachments

• WP_20171024_004.jpg
    WP_20171024_004.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 61
Here's my white stomper and she has gone ridiculously big putting off a ton of long diesel buds i believe outdoors or inside with more space I could get this girl 5feet plus but that's a dream is I pull my plants outta the living room of a small trailer
I know the feels. I used to have a master bathroom....... In the back of mine....

Takes many backrubs of the ol lady to get that done through.... Many

@wwwillie - Here comes my Sour Crinkle update, one day earlier this week "cause I won't have time tomorrow. She's now 50 days above ground, and getting very sticky. This lady is growing with a tight structure and fairly dense buds. I'll have to defoliate the interior more and boost up the air-flow to make sure I don't get any dreaded rot -- 'cause the next couple of weeks are going to be heavy duty bud production. :biggrin:

50.F-SC a.JPG
50.F-SC d.JPG
50.F-SC e.JPG
50.F-SC g.JPG
50.F-SC k.JPG

Happy growing everyone. :jointman:

Back