@Green75 ... same warning to you as Spank,.. it's not what you say, but how you say it, the the snarky rhetoric is a fine example,.. :redcard:--- drop it, final warning since you wouldn't take the hint from other staff, and you have shown up in Reported Posts before......

u guys are still fighting? Its ok to be mad, its ok to have a different opinion, but if you wanna fight just keep it between yourselves on a pm or something. Ive noticed on alot of forums it kinda gets everybody pissed and arguing and kills threads, and i really like this thread. I just vaped 4 hits of gwk. My buddy put this together when i got it last year, and he put 2 screens in the mouthpiece, so i always tjought it didnt work. This is the first time ive really tried the gwk, i wanted to let it sit for a week. Its really really fucking strong. I feel lile im on opiods. Im stumbling like im drunk and feel really good, im crazy high, i cant believe this stuff
21565c76011d08d1c8b23d76546f6440.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

u guys are still fighting? Its ok to be mad, its ok to have a different opinion, but if you wanna fight just keep it between yourselves on a pm or something. Ive noticed on alot of forums it kinda gets everybody pissed and arguing and kills threads, and i really like this thread. I just vaped 4 hits of gwk. My buddy put this together when i got it last year, and he put 2 screens in the mouthpiece, so i always tjought it didnt work. This is the first time ive really tried the gwk, i wanted to let it sit for a week. Its really really fucking strong. I feel lile im on opiods. Im stumbling like im drunk and feel really good, im crazy high, i cant believe this stuff
21565c76011d08d1c8b23d76546f6440.jpg

Oh yeah, Royalroacho, this stuff is bomb. Hey u forgot to tell them that pic is gwk day one today.

Oh yeah, Royalroacho, this stuff is bomb. Hey u forgot to tell them that pic is gwk day one today.

Lol you can quote yourself hahaha i wanted to see what happens when u press that button

... :toke: sorry for the "mess" folks,... you tried, so did we,... :shrug: ..check you shoes and holler if there's more to clean up....:smokeout:

@Royalroacho Man you be havin some fun!! Sorry about the dust up a while ago. No worries man the vibe is still cooking, we're here and having a blast.

I don't know about you folks but my girls are getting really stinky! I love opening the door to the garden and taking a deep breath!

... :toke: sorry for the "mess" folks,... you tried, so did we,... :shrug: ..check you shoes and holler if there's more to clean up....:smokeout:

Thanks Brother @Waira appreciate your looking out for us and the vibe!
Peace.

Here is my entry at Day 51 from seed FOUR ASSED MONKEY, This pheno is TALL how tall I cannot tell you why I misplaced my tape measure man.
IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG
IMG_7302.JPG

Hey Hey Hey @wwwillie. Another week has passed and things are moving right along . Not as fast as I would like but I'm okay with it . Gotta keep the trash talking friendly boys definitely no "mother's " :rofl:.
P1100048.JPG

Back