I wouldn't say we're too touchy, just would like some info to back up the statement is all, I understand completely that there are things of unusefull nature in tap water, I have done research on the use or floride and found some damaging things in humans let alone plants. Do you thing that rain water is R.O.? Would acid rain still be R.O. way to much to go through, I'm fine with people hording their info, just shows they think they're into some voodoo type sizzle that's special and not known by anyone else. I will continue my way and let em run like the bulls in Spain baby!

I have no info to horde.. It's common knowledge.. All I'm saying is know your water.. Make the best use of it

This thread is here for mephisto grower of the year. Lets keep on point thank you.

Your kidding right... Look into your local tap water for yourself and find out..

My whole point is tap water has unusefull chemicals in it and some are detrimental... Also why spike your ppm's on useless chemicals...

You people are way to touchy..
I know my tap water intimately.. I was a reef aquarist for many years. I use my tap water. In the words of my old man, goddess ease his soul, don't try to Bull Sh*t a bullsh*tter...
Facts rule around here. Please man, we're not touchy, it's just broad sweeping statements don't fly. I understand your trying to help, at least I think so! So let's just keep on keeping on and grow some good weed!

I know my tap water intimately.. I was a reef aquarist for many years. I use my tap water. In the words of my old man, goddess ease his soul, don't try to Bull Sh*t a bullsh*tter...
Facts rule around here. Please man, we're not touchy, it's just broad sweeping statements don't fly. I understand your trying to help, at least I think so! So let's just keep on keeping on and grow some good weed!

Was not a broad statement I simply said some chemicals in tap water kill microbes that is factual that's all I said.. it's not a secret I did not just say it for the first time here ever...

Growing good weed is easy.. Growing the best weed you can takes humility... grow forth..!!

This thread is here for mephisto grower of the year. Lets keep on point thank you.

With over 200 pages of non point conversations.. Lol

Just playin

Wk 6 tomorrow. Og Ripley. @wwwillie .
20171019_153424.jpg
20171019_153314.jpg
20171019_153448.jpgthis is runts sour bubbly.
Our tap water is from an artisan well

Attachments

• 20171019_153353.jpg
    20171019_153353.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 20171019_153402.jpg
    20171019_153402.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 52
Did you keep any coral? I've also kept a reef tank and would never use tap water, guessing your tank was just live rock and fish only? From a marine tank owner I think you talk bullshit and suffered with algae and poor water quality
Hello my friend,
Not a very nice response. Yes I was a reefer and as such used ro water to make my mix. Because I stated I knew my tap water intimately is no reason to assume I reefed with it. Please try not to make assumptions or rude remarks, we are here to have fun and share our love and knowledge of this fine plant.
Peace,
WWWillie

Back