Lol i looked up Mbap grow report and got some financial portfolio infoemation lol
"Get SEC filings for Mitrabara Adiperdana Tbk (MBAP), including Annual Report (10k) and Quarterly Report (10Q)."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dude, so sorry about your loss. I feel ya man, my first doggie was like that for me. You know, same thing, only different. I am so happy for you that you found this new little spark of life to share yourself with. Awesome, all the best to you both.

Dude, so sorry about your loss. I feel ya man, my first doggie was like that for me. You know, same thing, only different. I am so happy for you that you found this new little spark of life to share yourself with. Awesome, all the best to you both.
Thanks man. Yeah, they are alot like dogs in the way they love and are devoted to you. These guys have a longer lifespan, hell probly be with me til the end hopefully. I work from home, so i have the time to give them alot of attention and freedom. Theyre mind bogglingly intelligent too, this guy will be smarter than my conure, im excited to see him learning

Also, i havent cleaned or changed my res since i put the tomato cage on there. Its been over 3 weeks i think, and i havent had any problems at all...well see what happens...

That was aimed not at you sir!

Your right.. All tap water varies.. sorry you couldn't just get the point and let it be.. Do you always take offense to "blanket" statements that are factual and stir Shit up.. Or just on the internet..

Please, if you will not explain or at least cite a source, refrain from such sweeping statements. They serve no useful purpose and may confuse new growers. If you would care to expound, we would be happy to read and join in a discussion. That’s how we learn and grow. And learn to grow as well. As you said earlier knowledge is power. Shared knowledge leverages that power into something greater. Let’s dare to be great!
Your kidding right... Look into your local tap water for yourself and find out..

My whole point is tap water has unusefull chemicals in it and some are detrimental... Also why spike your ppm's on useless chemicals...

You people are way to touchy..

Double grapedate: @wwwillie

Here is my little runt double grape. She is on day 43 and she stands just under 20.5 inches tall. She has flower sites everywhere and they are all frosty as hell. There is a very slight hint of grapes, only when you get really close to her.

20171019_111405.jpg
20171019_111416.jpg
20171019_111434.jpg
20171019_111448.jpg
20171019_111514.jpg
20171019_111526.jpg
20171019_111538.jpg

Enjoy. :pass:

Double grapedate: @wwwillie

Here is my little runt double grape. She is on day 43 and she stands just under 20.5 inches tall. She has flower sites everywhere and they are all frosty as hell. There is a very slight hint of grapes, only when you get really close to her.

View attachment 818074 View attachment 818075 View attachment 818078 View attachment 818082 View attachment 818083 View attachment 818084 View attachment 818085

Enjoy. :pass:
Looks great man. Gotta get me some of that doubler. I saw they still had a few of the grape stomper cross illuminautos available, im gonna get as many of the gs lines as possible

Your kidding right... Look into your local tap water for yourself and find out..

My whole point is tap water has unusefull chemicals in it and some are detrimental... Also why spike your ppm's on useless chemicals...

You people are way to touchy..

I wouldn't say we're too touchy, just would like some info to back up the statement is all, I understand completely that there are things of unusefull nature in tap water, I have done research on the use or floride and found some damaging things in humans let alone plants. Do you thing that rain water is R.O.? Would acid rain still be R.O. way to much to go through, I'm fine with people hording their info, just shows they think they're into some voodoo type sizzle that's special and not known by anyone else. I will continue my way and let em run like the bulls in Spain baby!

@wwwille - update for Friday - Chemdoggin Mephisto
soil/perlite indoors 400w vert bare lamp hps.

24" tall today. grew 1.5" in the last 6 days.
looks lanky but she is chunking up slowly.

made a discovery too, back at the start of the competition i mentioned in a post i was going to spray colloidal silver on bottom branches, well i did it for 2 days or so and forgot, then i noticed the other day that the branches i sprayed had balls on them. i think that has slowed down the bud growth. i have another chemdogging pheno photo i wont post due to possible confusion of the 2 plants, however the other plant is budding up nicer than this one.
so i got one ball had some powderr in it so jsut for fun i slapped it on a small bud on this plant for a few s1s and on another from another breeder... not expecting many.

let the competition continue.....

wPkwwlu.jpg

Back