My weekly update:

Chemdoggin

Day 56:

920ppm,78°,6.1
She's officially in bloom and really showing some nice frost already
Standing at 23" now..

123 ratio, calmag, hydroguard, and silica
plus just added: Floralicious, and liquid kool bloom

Been the easiest, most healthiest lady we've done so far.. she's really been a treat.

@wwwillie @ripper
fee179c8d879627ca9e58197bf2b285f.jpg
ef0678740b2d119dcaf34337182c4c63.jpg
8ea4a7e81602153fe4c2b2e71b8ddc62.jpg
746c5935e7f4d9676f8e3f3cd1d5ebfc.jpg
4a8881a8210284287dd943512f73808c.jpg

Happy growing everyone.

Ok, so it is Day 46 for Mrs. CREME BUBBLY!
Not getting much branch hieght, but being a closet grower, i am right on pace for a FAT BUSH... my goal is to get the highest yield i can with the least amount of sq. Footage used...At this point, I am using...
*Recharge once a week
*Mammoth P with every feeding
*SensiBloom A&B = 2ml/gal
*Carboload= 1ml/gal
*Overdrive= 1ml/gal
*BudFactorX
Also, I'm loving all the pictures I'm seeing of everyone's grows. Very impressed! Keep of the great work EVERYONE
20171018_155139.jpg
20171018_155024.jpg
20171018_212046.jpg

Ok, so it is Day 46 for Mrs. CREME BUBBLY!
Not getting much branch hieght, but being a closet grower, i am right on pace for a FAT BUSH... my goal is to get the highest yield i can with the least amount of sq. Footage used...At this point, I am using...
*Recharge once a week
*Mammoth P with every feeding
*SensiBloom A&B = 2ml/gal
*Carboload= 1ml/gal
*Overdrive= 1ml/gal
*BudFactorX
Also, I'm loving all the pictures I'm seeing of everyone's grows. Very impressed! Keep of the great work EVERYONEView attachment 818001 View attachment 818002 View attachment 818003
I just harvested a creme bubbly, youre gonna wanna defoliate as much as you can, as the buds start getting taller theyre very leafy. It was hard to get light to the bottoms of the colas. Just a heads up, i wish i kept on top of it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No I won't explain.. Just stating facts that are already out there.. Sure it won't kill %100 of them..but the majority..

I will say tho..since I quit using tap water my whole game has changed..
I used tap water for a week and a half when i had to order a new RO unit. I was growing sour stomper in soil and one u
In coco. I let it sit for 24+ hours so it would off gas and stabilize, the leaves on my plants looked like they were dipped in corrosives. I dont think the water department, at least here, is very honest. I was breeding discus and a few other fish a couple years ago, id been doing it for a while, and had 15 tanks with fish in various stages. One day i went to change the water , and it was white and cloudy. My baby fish and eggs started dying, and the discus fish just started to slowly dissolve. It was awful. I measured the ph and ppm, ph shot up to over 9 and ppm was way high, they were up and down. I think they were flushing the water mains with sodium hydroxide or smthg similar. This went on for 10 days til all my fish were dead. I made many calls to the water department, they absolutely would not tell me the truth, they said they werent doing anything and my readings must be wrong. I drove around and found water department workers fucking with the pipes in the city, and took pics that i emailed to them, and pics of my fish covered in burns and falling apart, and said i should have been informed and wanted compensation. They still denied it, and i wasnt going to start a lawsuit that would go on forever and eventuallu lose. The water has never been right since then, the ph and ppm are still alot higher than before. i started another aquarium, and the fish in it are stunted and dont breed, i guess ill have to get a huge filter unit if i want to start doing it again. Anyway, i dont think you can trust any form of government, theyll always lie and do whats best for them, i use RO water for my plants and to drink

I used tap water for a week and a half when i had to order a new RO unit. I was growing sour stomper in soil and one u
In coco. I let it sit for 24+ hours so it would off gas and stabilize, the leaves on my plants looked like they were dipped in corrosives. I dont think the water department, at least here, is very honest. I was breeding discus and a few other fish a couple years ago, id been doing it for a while, and had 15 tanks with fish in various stages. One day i went to change the water , and it was white and cloudy. My baby fish and eggs started dying, and the discus fish just started to slowly dissolve. It was awful. I measured the ph and ppm, ph shot up to over 9 and ppm was way high, they were up and down. I think they were flushing the water mains with sodium hydroxide or smthg similar. This went on for 10 days til all my fish were dead. I made many calls to the water department, they absolutely would not tell me the truth, they said they werent doing anything and my readings must be wrong. I drove around and found water department workers fucking with the pipes in the city, and took pics that i emailed to them, and pics of my fish covered in burns and falling apart, and said i should have been informed and wanted compensation. They still denied it, and i wasnt going to start a lawsuit that would go on forever and eventuallu lose. The water has never been right since then, the ph and ppm are still alot higher than before. i started another aquarium, and the fish in it are stunted and dont breed, i guess ill have to get a huge filter unit if i want to start doing it again. Anyway, i dont think you can trust any form of government, theyll always lie and do whats best for them, i use RO water for my plants and to drink

Right on, sorry to hear about your fish but I think a more subtle point here is that water quality varies by geographical region and even in some cases by county. Not all municipalities use chlorine or chloramine or fluoride or calcium carbonate or whatever.
And @ the original post, IMO blanket statements are not useful in this regard especially for new growers -nor is condescension.:pass:

For all those that watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, you will recall this infowars clip:

It just seemed appropriate... grab your tinfoil hats and tactical taint wipes (from infowars.sellingstupidbs.com) :funny:

Right on, sorry to hear about your fish but I think a more subtle point here is that water quality varies by geographical region and even in some cases by county. Not all municipalities use chlorine or chloramine or fluoride or calcium carbonate or whatever.
And @ the original post, IMO blanket statements are not useful in this regard especially for new growers -nor is condescension.:pass:

For all those that watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, you will recall this infowars clip:

It just seemed appropriate... grab your tinfoil hats and tactical taint wipes (from infowars.sellingstupidbs.com) :funny:
Yeah, i didnt mean to be condescending or to say this happens everywhere, just that you should be careful, the They might not tell you what theyre doing with our water supply

Yeah, i didnt mean to be condescending or to say this happens everywhere, just that you should be careful, the They might not tell you what theyre doing with our water supply
That was aimed not at you sir!

Back