Here is my current issue with my piggy, only two or three leaves look like this, all others are happy healthy and super green. What's the group thought on her illness? I say cal/mag def is what I see.. so feed will have more supplemental help in this department. Thanks for looking and happy gardening everyone

Attachments

• 20171017_185457-1.jpg
    20171017_185457-1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 20171017_185339-1.jpg
    20171017_185339-1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 84
Here is my current issue with my piggy, only two or three leaves look like this, all others are happy healthy and super green. What's the group thought on her illness? I say cal/mag def is what I see.. so feed will have more supplemental help in this department. Thanks for looking and happy gardening everyone
looks like it could be, it certainly won't hurt to give her some cal Do you check PH?

I forgot to post this last weekend. lol Life has been a bit crazy. Haven't had much time. So, with that being said I think I gotta drop out of the Comp (disqualified myself) as much as I hate to.... Next time I will do some better planning. I will keep checking in. Good look all you Meph_heads!!:pass:

Last edited:
Hard to tell from the pics but it might be P def. especially being early flower and the chlorosis looks (& sounding anyways) semi-random, that said a lil epsoms never hurt -just my .02
:pass:

looks like it could be, it certainly won't hurt to give her some cal Do you check PH?
Never have really, I've ran 6 grows without issue and now she wants to be a prissy girl because she's in a grow comp. I gave her a shot of cal/mag with the feed today, I may just try some epsom with the next round if it doesn't straighten out.
Another reason I don't check pH is because I do not own a pH pen. Last time I tried to use the gh liquid type I couldn't get a good reading due to the change in water color when nutrients added.

Never have really, I've ran 6 grows without issue and now she wants to be a prissy girl because she's in a grow comp. I gave her a shot of cal/mag with the feed today, I may just try some epsom with the next round if it doesn't straighten out.
Another reason I don't check pH is because I do not own a pH pen. Last time I tried to use the gh liquid type I couldn't get a good reading due to the change in water color when nutrients added.
Try testing just a half inch or lil less nutes water , and add just a drop of ph test solution, use flash ligHt to look through tube. How I've used the drops to test ph darker colored nute water.

Here's my update for this week, @wwwillie Sour Crinkle in 3 gallon fiberpot basking under an Amare SE450 and consuming a nute program of Advanced Nutrients enhanced with other goodies like Liquid W-8, Mammouth-P, & Massive.

44.F-SC a.JPG
44.F-SC b.JPG
44.F-SC e.JPG
44.F-SC f.JPG

Back