It's getting frosty!!
Yep, fingers starting to get a little sticky as I nip, snip & tuck. Its great watching all the contestants' plants forge into flower mode. So much more satisfying than the photos of the first few weeks following germination.

After about a week in the 4x4 the girls are looking nice and healthy the DG has a nice round structure to her hoping i can grab a few cobs before they get to far along I hit them yesterday with a herc harvest flush preparing to transition to bloom feed, a lil bending and sniping so far may do a defoliation soon the DG is top right in the group pics

8a20a3171e58a3f4d68e3289db67684f.jpg
9d3fccd7e6d6b5307ecf20241fbf938e.jpg
90cac86ec0bf3d586d7f478de1c1bdec.jpg
61ff09920773127d6267cafbb8793da5.jpg
52c9b9e9ba6fff1be3ac32cae854ca1f.jpg
2bb4c14ee2dd0c359f09903e0449bc42.jpg

@wwwillie

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Try testing just a half inch or lil less nutes water , and add just a drop of ph test solution, use flash ligHt to look through tube. How I've used the drops to test ph darker colored nute water.

I did a small test of my pH and found I am right near 6.0-6.5ish not higher than that, so that leads me to again head toward cal/mag or indeed p being in short supply.

I did a small test of my pH and found I am right near 6.0-6.5ish not higher than that, so that leads me to again head toward cal/mag or indeed p being in short supply.
Did you slurry test or use an in soil meter -if slurry did you run ppm measurements? Can you get some more pics well lit in natural light? Also, what is your medium and nute regiment? Now I'm curious :pass:

Did you slurry test or use an in soil meter -if slurry did you run ppm measurements? Can you get some more pics well lit in natural light? Also, what is your medium and nute regiment? Now I'm curious :pass:
I am in soil (ffof with ffsf) nectar for the gods nutes with Mammoth P and microbe life products added. Tap water and a dash of elemental from roots organic after I saw the issue happening. I did a nute test, mixed my food and checked it that way before feeding. I am doubting it's pH related as no other ladies show the issue and she only has it on max 3-4 leaves (I examined her throughly without any new or further signs) just a boggling situation that I seem to have a handle on because she's not getting any worse, let's hope anyhow, I can't see any more issues, and like I said no other girls show these wierd signs. I'll get a few more good shots of her when the lights come on (no blurple lights this time lmao). Thanks for taking the time to look into this with me. Lends more credit to the whole AFN family of growers

To all growers...

Does not make sense to be adding microbes to your water if your using tap water... the fluoride and chlorine in it kills the microbes..

you will never get all the chlorine out and won't be able to get any of the fluoride out of it..

Just saying...

Good day to all

So by that point all water that isn't R.O. is no good then right, seeing as how almost every source of water has chlorination and some amounts of floride making all bottled water sources bad as well? Not understanding your point to this. From an organic nute and medium to the addition of microbes and namely Mammoth P I have seen measurable growth differences for the better so could you explain that please? @Green75

To all growers...

Does not make sense to be adding microbes to your water if your using tap water... the fluoride and chlorine in it kills the microbes..

you will never get all the chlorine out and won't be able to get any of the fluoride out of it..

Just saying...

Good day to all

our council actually removed fluouride a few years ago due to all the conspiracy nutters getting upset lol.

So by that point all water that isn't R.O. is no good then right, seeing as how almost every source of water has chlorination and some amounts of floride making all bottled water sources bad as well? Not understanding your point to this. From an organic nute and medium to the addition of microbes and namely Mammoth P I have seen measurable growth differences for the better so could you explain that please? @Green75

No I won't explain.. Just stating facts that are already out there.. Sure it won't kill %100 of them..but the majority..

I will say tho..since I quit using tap water my whole game has changed..

Back