@wwwillie

Weekly AvT Update

IMG_5689.JPG
IMG_5683.JPG
IMG_5688.JPG
IMG_5690.JPG

@Royalroacho Man you be havin some fun!! Sorry about the dust up a while ago. No worries man the vibe is still cooking, we're here and having a blast.

I don't know about you folks but my girls are getting really stinky! I love opening the door to the garden and taking a deep breath!
Wow that GWK is the most powerful and narcotic weed ive ever had in my life, ive probably only been high like that once or twice in my life, and this had a really great uplifting quality, i felt pretty good. Its also probably because i vaped it, im sure you get more not burning it. I noticed i dumped out all my coco i was going to recycle into a big tub, it seems like i did it in a dream last night. I still feel it a little this morning. I had a great time playing with my pets for a few hours, then i watched a bunch of episodes of that show "salem". Theres a few shows that are of high quality writing, acting, and directing. I havent watched tv in like 10 years, so its kinda cool. I traveled around on trains and lived in the woods for a little over a year when i lost my job a decade ago, when i came back i tried watching tv, but it seemed so absurd and the commercials felt like they were violating my brain, i was just excstatic to have water that came out of a faucet whenever i wanted it, and these people are trying to shove this ridiculous unneccesary bullshit down my throat. THE ONLY KEY CHAIN THAT CHANGES COLOR WHEN IT GETS WET, ONLY 19.99 BUY NOW NOW NOOOOWWWW!!! It was kinda crazy lol. Anyway, i cant reccomend this gwk enough, its really special. Definitely not something to be driving on though, i couldnt walk straight. That 4 assed monkey looks pretty amazing. I just got another gwk going and a blue mazar.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just ordered 2 air domes, theyre in ebay for 20 with shipping. Im thinking these should make a huge difference

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Geez Louise has my white stomper grew large outside with room unda the sun this lady could give me a monster yield but in a room full of other plants I had to give her the super crop she would easily push into the light was a lil worried about my home made soil having to much nitrogen but it turned out to be rocket fuel.
WP_20171020_10_06_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20171020_10_08_04_Pro.jpg
WP_20171020_10_07_49_Pro.jpg

Geez Louise has my white stomper grew large outside with room unda the sun this lady could give me a monster yield but in a room full of other plants I had to give her the super crop she would easily push into the light was a lil worried about my home made soil having to much nitrogen but it turned out to be rocket fuel.View attachment 818420 View attachment 818421 View attachment 818422
hey mate the one from outside is that the one near the led that you can see in the first photo ??

Back