Hey Hey Hey @wwwillie. Another week has passed and things are moving right along . Not as fast as I would like but I'm okay with it . Gotta keep the trash talking friendly boys definitely no "mother's " :rofl:.
View attachment 818311
Did you pinch the top ? That is going to be bud filled plant of beauty my man.

I might start with the bigger ones doing some LST using pipe cleaners to pull the side shoots out. If I do that I will not be able to grow 20 plus at a time though. Will see.

I lost my green cheek conure this august Peep had been my best friend for 17 years, he was with me all day and slept in a blanket pile next to my head at night. I miss him more than i thought possible, Im still getting broken up about it. I mostly give stuff away and sell to my friends for super cheap, this plant will let me afford a new buddy. I went to a bird store yesterday, they had a week old severe macaw, theyre mini macaws. The owners were really nice, i might get a job there feeding the babies in the morning. Im going to beable to raise the little guy there til hes ready to come home. Im really excited and wanted to show yous guys. They have the intelligence of a 5 to 8 year old child. Hes still in an incubation tank now getting baby food. That last pic is whag the adults are like. If any of u have parrots, you know theyre non human people, i was closer with my bird than any person
5e0c1a4d66012629e45e72a299cf584a.jpg
f823b515182d6850df302587c98c9396.jpg
a53dc7727a74dec4c513984f82536d4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Parrots are the best. They are so much smarter than we think and have real personalities.
I have peach faces, which are strong willed and spirited little birds.

BTtFTLS.jpg

I also have King Parrots which come to visit.

oGP4gMu.jpg

@wwwillie @Ripper Sour Orange Livers Day 47 or 48. I can honestly say that I don't think I've had to pull a single leaf off of this plant. I decided not to do any training or defoliation. El natural. It's been super hard not to touch her. She's in a 7 gallon fabric pot. Fox Farms ocean Forest, and one of @TaNg schedules. By the looks of things I think she may take a while to fully develop. I've said it before, and I'll say it again I sure am having a great time growing and learning from you all thank you again. Yourz.
PSX_20171021_022302.jpg
PSX_20171021_022427.jpg

Attachments

• PSX_20171021_022427.jpg
    PSX_20171021_022427.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Parrots are the best. They are so much smarter than we think and have real personalities.
I have peach faces, which are strong willed and spirited little birds.

BTtFTLS.jpg

I also have King Parrots which come to visit.

oGP4gMu.jpg
Wow thats really cool, ive never seen a king parrot. Yeah, theyre so freakin smart. One time by mistake i bought Peep these fruit pellets that were for large birds and too hard for his beak...he started picking them up, carrying them to his water bowl and dipping them till they softened up and eating them out of his foot. How the hell did he figure that out? He also put together a few sentences that i hadnt said, he knew what his name was, what want meant and a bunch of other stuff, when id get home hed yell " Peep wants SEEEEEDS!!!" Lol, id never said that. He also knew gonna do/gonna be and would assign it to what he was doing, or saying "gonna be a bad bird/good bird" when he was mischevious or smart. God damn. I really miss him. My friend. I spent 5 hrs with the baby macaw yesterday, he really loves me i think, he snuggled alot and went nuts when i left. They want me to work there, i habe an interview tmrw, but i think ill just ask if i can volunteer feeding and socializing the babies...there was a girl there last night that bought a little quaker parrot...it climbed on her head and she got angry that it was messing up her hair, it didnt wanna let go, she was squeezing it and yanking hard, and doing other angry things when the bird was acting like a bird. I will get fired pretty quick telling people off that shouldnt have a bird i think, nothing makes me go into a rage but seeing people mistreat animals.
Anyway, in weed news, i took my little co2 cylinder out of my planted aquarium since im not so interested in aquarium plants. I turned the ventilation way down. I dont have a co2 gauge for the environment, but theres a bubble counter and ill just have to screw around with it. In the aquarium, plants got about 4 times bigger and grew 12 times faster with co2, i can already see a difference, though not to that extent. I figure it costs 14 bucks a month or 2 to fill it, i cant lose trying it out.
Heres a pic of the baby macaw. He was pretty cuddly, kept trying to get food out of my nose...
484f6c971edaaf957627d96cdfff7da4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back