@wwwillie Here's a weekly update on my Sour Crinkle baby. She's 31 days above ground. Got a slow start, but has found her legs and will soon be quite fetchin'.

31.F SC a.JPG
31.F SC b.JPG

31.F SC c.JPG
31.F SC h.JPG

Well, clearly there are a few opposing opinions on Mammoth P. Works great for me, but then again, everyone has their own experiences and will form their own opinion.
Good luck growing guys and girls
:smoking:--- It is indeed, it unquestionably helped save a FUBAR situation I had last season with the KindSoil grow with outdoor photo's, and the P source in it pissing out right at the worst possible time, during initial bud set! I had to go to synthetic right-now available PK sources to speed it in there and try to improve bud quality (lack of P makes for smaller flower clusters, airy-leafy bud),...Between the MP and the nutes I used, it helped a great deal to save the bud quality on most all of them,.... Here's the deal: Mammoth P is not a typical broad spectrum soil inoculant like Recharge (excellent stuff!) or Great White, etc.,... Mammoth P is a specialized bacterial suspension that focuses on P and micronutrient cycling and availability, and that's it,... no fungal (myco') biotics in there, trichoderma ssp., none of the myriad other bacteria that help breakdown other tough components like cellulose, specific types of organics compounds, that sort of thing,.. to compare MP and other inoculants apples to apples is a pointless non-starter argument- :doh:...

.... :pighug: RT-Z, droppin' know-bombs all over da house! :d5: :thanks: .... always a pleasure my man, thanks! .... Ah, the UVB thing,..interesting! With lights, i have to wonder about how effective they are,.. consider the penetration of that spectrum down to lower regions,.. tops may get that THC boost, but I have serious doubts about anything much lower,.. and if you boost up the power, it'll go well past the advantageous range on closer proximity buds and may actually harm them, even if lowers get some benefit,.... Also begs the question, why does UVB slightly enhance THC production? I have no scientifics I can cite on this, but I speculate it has to do with protecting the vulnerable (potential) seeds from the DNA fragg'ing UV wavelengths, which can cause mutations, to say nothing of hammering other cellular machinery/components like enzymes, compounds sensitive to high energy wavelength exposure,.... my understanding is that leaves have other protectants /antioxidants to shield them, but new forming germ tissues don't,....

:smoking:--- It is indeed, it unquestionably helped save a FUBAR situation I had last season with the KindSoil grow with outdoor photo's, and the P source in it pissing out right at the worst possible time, during initial bud set! I had to go to synthetic right-now available PK sources to speed it in there and try to improve bud quality (lack of P makes for smaller flower clusters, airy-leafy bud),...Between the MP and the nutes I used, it helped a great deal to save the bud quality on most all of them,.... Here's the deal: Mammoth P is not a typical broad spectrum soil inoculant like Recharge (excellent stuff!) or Great White, etc.,... Mammoth P is a specialized bacterial suspension that focuses on P and micronutrient cycling and availability, and that's it,... no fungal (myco') biotics in there, trichoderma ssp., none of the myriad other bacteria that help breakdown other tough components like cellulose, specific types of organics compounds, that sort of thing,.. to compare MP and other inoculants apples to apples is a pointless non-starter argument- :doh:...
Thank you Waira Hopefully with the use of Mammoth P and Optic Foliar Overgrow I will avoid any FURBAR situations . :cooldance:

That reminded me, Ive caught 3 bats over the years. The first one was sleeping under the overhang of the entranceway to my dr office...i had it in my hands in the waiting room, screaming and clicking, cleared out half the room lol my doc gave me this dry look and didnt even mention it hahaha i sat there through the whole appointment holding it, i was like 19, havent thought of that in a while. I tried to keep it in a 5' cubed reptile enclosure, but they would need a very large aviary, i think they only eat while flying. Im not sure if theyd even be able to be kept in captivity, any cage would probably confuse their sonar. I let him go after 2 days. One thing that i never understood is why bats supposedly are a high risk for rabies vector, youd think they wouldnt really come into contact with other mammals. Wwwillie makes a good point, guano collection probably greatly disturbs bat colonies and seabird breeding grounds maybe? Ive read in a couple books and sites that rabbit poop is the best manure to use, i have a pet rabbit and grew a plant with his...butt raisins..., it turned out pretty good. @NoRobo, im not trying to shit on organics, i know it works, ive tried it and seen tons of bomb bud come from orggrows. I cant get into it til i have a house, but im very interested in making soil. I tried it in my apartment but started getting bugs, and i dont wanna come up with some crazy story about why im cooking and hauling compost at my parents house, although im pretty sure they know what im doing lol the other day they said i should grow when it becomes legal here, i help them with their vegetable garden. Im sure at some point ill get interested in growing for terpenes and smoke quality, but right now im pretty fascinated with trying to grow as huge plants as possible. I dont think its a greed thing, i end up giving half of it away, it just...um...strikes my fancy you could say. I respect what youre doing, your plants look awesome and you clearly have alot of skill. Theres so many ways to do this, before these plants, i was obsessed with aquarium plants. One thing i wanna look into is tissue culture, i did that with aquarium plants. You clone the plants by cell scrapings and grow it in a nutrient gel. My goal is to have a house with a green house within 5 years and experiment with all sorts of botany. Boy, i am really wired, i found this "Kava" brand instant coffee thats really good, its de-acidified with potassium hydrate and tastes almost like the real thing. I think i may have gone a little overboard mixinh it too strongly lol
Day 38:
View attachment 812771 View attachment 812772
I noticed this morning that a couple leaves are turning upside down, is that indicative of something bad?
View attachment 812775
I used to use the same gel technique when breeding begonias when i used to have a garden and it always worked out for me.......might just have been luck

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

:jointman: quite welcome mon! Are you doing organic? --think so, if I recall rightly,... yeah, MP is given at all times on my girls! I lean toward running very fast photo' strains for outdoors, so there's no time to monkey-f*ck with nutes,.. in fact, I had a Sweet Crystal Candy this year that finished bloom in under 6 weeks! This is almost as fast as their F1FV line-up- :coffee:- amazing speed... ditto for the DP Think Fast (also a "semi-auto" F1 cross),.... As for OF products, they are the real deal goodness! Dinesh is a wizard, and a fine man to boot,... The Transport is the key product, and it's applications for toher things is another huge advantage to have in your grow0tool belt! I use it for micronutrient defc. treatments to great effect, speeding recovery by several days,... huge, when dealing with immobile nute elements which most micro nute's are,... Dinesh says it also helps with pesticides, as it seems to cut through the bugs' natural water repellency and increase exposure,... this year, with mold wars, Transport + ATAK has been a crushing weapon against the botrytis,.. a spray on the clean-out mold site, and it's stopped cold! :amazon:

>>> pops- :rofl:-- it's a longer term commitment than many realize,.. my ball python it almost 30! ... got him in '89,...:biggrin:

:jointman: quite welcome mon! Are you doing organic? --think so, if I recall rightly,... yeah, MP is given at all times on my girls! I lean toward running very fast photo' strains for outdoors, so there's no time to monkey-f*ck with nutes,.. in fact, I had a Sweet Crystal Candy this year that finished bloom in under 6 weeks! This is almost as fast as their F1FV line-up- :coffee:- amazing speed... ditto for the DP Think Fast (also a "semi-auto" F1 cross),.... As for OF products, they are the real deal goodness! Dinesh is a wizard, and a fine man to boot,... The Transport is the key product, and it's applications for toher things is another huge advantage to have in your grow0tool belt! I use it for micronutrient defc. treatments to great effect, speeding recovery by several days,... huge, when dealing with immobile nute elements which most micro nute's are,... Dinesh says it also helps with pesticides, as it seems to cut through the bugs' natural water repellency and increase exposure,... this year, with mold wars, Transport + ATAK has been a crushing weapon against the botrytis,.. a spray on the clean-out mold site, and it's stopped cold! :amazon:

>>> pops- :rofl:-- it's a longer term commitment than many realize,.. my ball python it almost 30! ... got him in '89,...:biggrin:
Thats so cool

Back