Oh sweet! I had considered them, didnt see that new one, gonna look now. Thanks man!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Except for the fact I must be stoned... just went there and I couldn’t find what I was sure were there. It’s been some time is my only excuse. Sorry dude.

@wwwillie here is my update erry 3-4 days .... Chemdogging

wFTqTWP.jpg

probably around day 36-37-ish.... i was close to the start of September for germination, real close.
cant see much evidence of flowering as yet just a few pistils showing female sex.

I give this girl another 6-7weeks easy.
I have other autoflowers absolutely pumping atm same age too, 32" tall already he he....
This is my entry here so lets see how soil/perlite 20L pots works for chemdoggin By Mephisto....

@wwwillie here is my update erry 3-4 days .... Chemdogging

wFTqTWP.jpg

probably around day 36-37-ish.... i was close to the start of September for germination, real close.
cant see much evidence of flowering as yet just a few pistils showing female sex.

I give this girl another 6-7weeks easy.
I have other autoflowers absolutely pumping atm same age too, 32" tall already he he....
This is my entry here so lets see how soil/perlite 20L pots works for chemdoggin By Mephisto....
Thats weird, does that strain usually take that long? Ive never had an auto take longer than 15-20 days to show sex

Thats weird, does that strain usually take that long? Ive never had an auto take longer than 15-20 days to show sex

Yea
I agree @Royalroacho. I started these seeds in rockwool then found out a week later that autoflowers and rockwool starts don't mix too well. I think I delayed the start of the flowering process by at least a week. there are pisitls and have been for a week. i have one other of the same strain, exact same size too, same pots and all, same lights, same feeds same room, but also have a fastbuds gorilla glue same age and rockwool start as well, she is 32" tall and has 6" buds forming all over. so i do see your point, lets wait and see anyway, this is my first time growing this strain.

Yea
I agree @Royalroacho. I started these seeds in rockwool then found out a week later that autoflowers and rockwool starts don't mix too well. I think I delayed the start of the flowering process by at least a week. there are pisitls and have been for a week. i have one other of the same strain, exact same size too, same pots and all, same lights, same feeds same room, but also have a fastbuds gorilla glue same age and rockwool start as well, she is 32" tall and has 6" buds forming all over. so i do see your point, lets wait and see anyway, this is my first time growing this strain.
Hmm thats interesting, i wonder why? Im gonna check that out. Now that i think of it, i have a livers n cheese, i ran out of coco and was broke, so i filled the bottom half with rockwool. It took alot longer to flower. I wonder if it extends the lifespan, or itll still be around 70 days or whatever with smaller buds? It could be interesting to play with to make a longer veg time or clone it or smthg

Day 31
And so it goes, the tent explosion in WWWillies basement appears to have been caused by an excess of plant care. The plants grew so fast they overtook the entire residence by years end... Stay tuned for more.

At any rate things are progressing nicely. Here are my daily pictures. Check out Bertha, she’s 4 foot tall.

f8aa76e7504fc22a34bbec864d4d9e10.jpg

Tried to capture Goldy, but it’s hard in that full tent.

caab8060964a2d83e8855550a0b72853.heic

376529d83a18aa2e008e5fa55cf1185f.heic

6fca88a392d3d044f24d888fe2078054.heic

wow, the color on the leave is stunning so green.
:cheers::pass::headbang::headbang:
@Pops

I don't know about what reptiles require and I haven't looked into buying UV LEDS.
Some reptiles only need UVA for basking under and then there is the sun worshipping reptiles that need UVB to help make Vitamin D3.
Here is a good link to what UV your reptile needs http://www.uvguide.co.uk/whatreptilesneed.htm
I just had a look at some Exo Terra reptile LEDs, EXo Terra was a company i was looking at when considering UV for my grow cab.
This was a few years back and before Exo Terra went to LED and at the time they were just selling UV tubes.
Exo Terra are a well respected company and looking at their UV reptile LEDs they use 14 UV led diode to 1 Blue diode for their small light and 22 UV diodes to 2 Blue diodes.The page did not state which type of UV was used. https://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/exo-terra-day-and-night-light-fixture/
I hope that gives you a starting point to work from but I think you're gonna have to do a bit of Google searching to reach your final answer.

I have 2 uv reptile cfl I use work very good $8.00 ea
6" away good tri production.
@Pops

Back