here they are
price has went up I hit them on sale.

Exo Terra
Exo Terra Repti-Glo 10.0 Compact Fluorescent Desert Terrarium Lamp
71-v4fBx94L._SL1500_.jpg

@Pops

Was: $14.33
Price: $12.91 Free Shipping for Prime Members

For a long time Mammoth P was not sold in the UK and any purchase from Fleabay would incur a hefty price when it came to postage and packing.
It is now available for sale in the UK and the price is still a little on the expensive side of things but you only need to use a little to go a long way.
One thing that is often missed is that you can use Mycorrhizae with Beneficial Bacteria together, BioTabs is a good example of this!
Growmau5 has had good results with Mammoth P , I have also heard other good results from other people.
I intend to purchase some Mammoth P so I can give my own view on it.

You will love mammoth P simple as that I have notice a difference. Since I switched to Green Planet mixture of organic and non organic and quit using zyme and silica and started to use mammoth P my plants are simply TASTY fruity clean burning nuggets of joy. That being said use what ever feed and schedule makes you the purchaser happy and pleased with the end product and that is what we are all looking for.

You will love mammoth P simple as that I have notice a difference. Since I switched to Green Planet mixture of organic and non organic and quit using zyme and silica and started to use mammoth P my plants are simply TASTY fruity clean burning nuggets of joy. That being said use what ever feed and schedule makes you the purchaser happy and pleased with the end product and that is what we are all looking for.
well said!!
Not everyone has the same experience or style of growing, what suit one may not suit another.
What I'm wondering is has anyone tried "Halo"??? it contains "Harpins" I have bought some and I will try it out to see how it fairs.
It is something a bit different and is somewhat an unknown quantity here in the forums, as far as I know.
Here is a link for ya - http://www.halo-harpin.com/en/index.html
main_image_01.jpg

I have 2 uv reptile cfl I use work very good $8.00 ea
6" away good tri production.
@Pops
Thanks Pops for the info! I was trying to find info for @Royalroacho I hope he finds what you say helpful, thanks again brother!!:headbang::vibe:

well said!!
Not everyone has the same experience or style of growing, what suit one may not suit another.
What I'm wondering is has anyone tried "Halo"??? it contains "Harpins" I have bought some and I will try it out to see how it fairs.
It is something a bit different and is somewhat an unknown quantity here in the forums, as far as I know.
Here is a link for ya - http://www.halo-harpin.com/en/index.html
main_image_01.jpg
I just read up on that HALO nasa/ Cornell university tested using the alpha beta protien. I like case study number three http://www.halo-harpin.com/en/studies_3.html This is looking impressive.

Back