@1939bear
I know i have Pretty much neglected the updates. Im sorry brotha.

So. Ill tell ya. I neglected her as much. She has been on one broken airstone in 10 gals. Not taken care of well... But. She is healthy. Just showed sex a few days back.

So i fixed her up with proper air 3 days ago.
Just got her 1st bondage session yesterday. And those who know my bondage this is a very very late start.
Cheers meph heads

@1939bear
I know i have Pretty much neglected the updates. Im sorry brotha.

So. Ill tell ya. I neglected her as much. She has been on one broken airstone in 10 gals. Not taken care of well... But. She is healthy. Just showed sex a few days back.

So i fixed her up with proper air 3 days ago.
Just got her 1st bondage session yesterday. And those who know my bondage this is a very very late start.
Cheers meph heads
Neglect constitutes 40 lashes with a wet noodle . :eyebrows:

Oh I remember it. At the pool in the summer, the older kids dancing to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hey now!
Day 31 and time for my daily update. I am in a pickle here. Too much girl,and not enough tent. I don’t even know how to get a good picture. I’m going to have to take her out of the tent I guess.

7236bcafee0f2b1b0a13212a174ab165.jpg

I tried other angles and stuff but it just looks confusing...

075e90c622c58f39ef3f2fff67b77c44.jpg

61280207e7d983031884ebc0ab44a35e.jpg

My friend owns an aquarium shop, he had all these big acrylic sealed boxes with gel cloning dishes and a co2 tank, he showed me how to do it, it was really cool. I had an ebook on that before my old phone died, i should look for that again. I need to get more organized and disciplined with my projects and prioritize them, but i would like to do that. Also, when you mentioned begonias, it reminded me if this time me and my buddy were digging up his moms flower garden for some reason...she ran out the door and screamed "MY BEGONIAAAAAS!!!!" hahaha every time i see begonias i can hear her lol she had a really funny old lady voice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Its easy to become protective of something u have nurtured and kept for yrs watching them get better and better.....i so miss my garden,oh well back to my cupboard for some sunshine [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Its easy to become protective of something u have nurtured and kept for yrs watching them get better and better.....i so miss my garden,oh well back to my cupboard for some sunshine [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
I would feel the same way now, but was a pretty destructive 8 year old. I grew heirloom tomatos this summer, i would have gone nuts too if some little bastards messed with them. If you or anyone else is interested, you can buy heirloom vegetable and flower strains on ebay for cheap. The beefsteak tomatoes were pretty amazing, ive been debating making another cob rig for veggies

@Royalroacho Have you played with the Raspberry Pi emulators? They’re well developed and will play damn near any rom you throw at it.
Ive just started reading about arduino, but am a complete novice. I wasnt aware they could run emulators, im gonna check that out. I met my friends boyfriend the other day, i went to his house, his 7 year old son was putting together some pi stuff. Its very strange meeting a child genius, ive never met one before, this kid knew more about coding than me and ive taken a couple semesters of CS...it was a pretty incredible experience talking to him. Where would you suggest i start with pi, any book reccomendations?

Ive just started reading about arduino, but am a complete novice. I wasnt aware they could run emulators, im gonna check that out. I met my friends boyfriend the other day, i went to his house, his 7 year old son was putting together some pi stuff. Its very strange meeting a child genius, ive never met one before, this kid knew more about coding than me and ive taken a couple semesters of CS...it was a pretty incredible experience talking to him. Where would you suggest i start with pi, any book reccomendations?

How do you think I feel . I don't even know what your talking about :rofl: ON - OFF that's it . :thumbsup:

Back